Where to get AN fittings?

Anyone know of a place that I could get some AN fittings for a decent price? So far all the black 90 degree ones I found are $25 a piece. Just wondering if I am looking in the wrong place.

nope most an fittings are around the $25 range

I went to jegs

Yea I remember you spending like $180 on fittings and hose. I want the same braided black hose, just don’t want to spend the money on it lol.

Damn might as well spend $2 more and get them right at pepboys then.

Shako up off of Rt2 in lathem has what you’ll need.

Yea I will prob take a trip there and have them make everything up for me.

Yea either shako or jegs man. Dont cheap out on fittings or you will be pissed

There are a few hydrolic places in Schenectady but if shako can’t do it.
I didn’t have a good experience with Shako myself but they do have the parts so…

everytime i’ve been there they have been flwaless and always took care of me.

+1 for shako.

Shako is a great place, only problem is they dont have the black fittings your looking for

The guy at the time must have been having a bad day, because he made it seem like I was bothering him being there looking for a fitting :ponder

I overheard him saying how he was there too long too, now pushing over 2 decades so that may have played a part in it.

i have a little over 5 feet of -10 black nylon hose that i can sell, its brand new

Summit, Jegs, or ANplumbing.com

Let me know a price and the size of it.

its -10 and its never ben used, i can do $45 for it, it sells for $13 a foot

It’s black braided line correct? If so I will most likly take it. Can you get the exact lenght on it. Just want to see if I would have to buy more.

What fiitings are you looking for I stock some fittings and lines here

Two -10 90 degree, some -12 90’s and striaght’s, about 6-8’ of braided line. Everything in black.

you would be suprised what lowes has…

Really? I will have to check them out if they do.