AN Hose ends, and AN fittings

Looking for a dozen+ or so different hose ends and stainless braided hose, all in red/blue. Ferry Hydraulics the place to go? or does someone recommend someplace else with the goods in stock and does wholesale? DBA, LLC and tax number are all legit and filed. Site sponsors are a plus. Been looking on Summit Racing online, as well as Jegs ect. it’s not like i need two -6 hose ends i’m crying about fifty cents and shipping, i need over a dozen -12 ends w/elbows, a -12 cooler, some adapters for smaller fuel lines and a 7-8qt reservoir. going to probably end up being around $1500-2k+ worth of stuff by the time I’m done.

thanks
-Zac

If you get summit brand stuff, which seems decent, you’re going to pay less than HALF what you would probably pay at ferry…

That said, if you order one fitting online, your shipping charge will be 5 bucks. If you then immediately call back and add all the other shit, to the same order, your shipping charge will still be 5 bucks, instead of like… 20… Just a way to save some cash…

The summitt brand stuff is just fine, so is the jegs… they are both made by big OEM’s

stealthy

I am putting in a large order today and can have you any AN fitting or hose you need tomorrow. Plus shipping will be free. Send me a PM of what you are looking for. I have some -6 stuff in stock

I’m a week or two away, thanks a ton for the offer. If I had a list on tap, I’d take you up on that for sure. I may be in touch very soon for some other things for the project.

is this for the “red car”?

Summit fittings :tup: Just don’t buy their blue push lock hose. I am going back to braided on my car when I get around to it.

i have a whole shitload of extra -6an and -8an laying around. most of it brand new. about half are r/b, and half black. straight, 30*, 60*, and 90*

you’re on to me.

mmm…

red car.

bring the summit catalog- ferry will match their prices (they tried to charge me like $11.00 for a fitting that was $5.00 thru summit)
and btw i could use my engine plate back

definitely paul, I just took it off and was planning on heading your way after the holidays and madness.

FYI, Ferry is actually cheaper than Summit on some of the Aeroquip fittings.

Also, check out the Aeroquip Hose to ORB fittings if you have any O-Ring Boss connections, they eliminate the extra adapter needed, as well as the AN seat from the mix. Dual Swivel, All Red, Hose to ORB, and come in Jump Sizes…

PS- I have some extra 6, 8, and 10 fittings laying around from older builds, testing, etc. I will probably never use them now…

i could use some simple -6 stuff for the transmission filter housing. dropped you a PM Dan.