You Have AN fittings and Braided Line?

so in hope of goin to NYI and not being sent home for “unsafe” car, i started ditching my rubber hose and replacing it with the “correct” pieces

two 90* 3/8 -> -06 fittings
two -06 straight couplings
two 4150 carb -> -06 fitting
2’ -06 of braided hose
total =
~82 bucks, with a no tax deal

WTF , THIS WAS ONLY FROM THE REGULATOR TO THE CARB, this shit is crazy, good thing i didnt fuck up any of my cuts, measuring, connecting of the lines and fittings. and even with tons of tape/rags around the “nuts” they still got lil scratches from the wrenches and vise.

after seeing some peoples setups (addicted2boost and slow5.0) there shit must have been well over a grand.

tomarrow ill take some pics of mine, i wanna see some of urs, and how much it cost ya

Ya that dose suck.
Couldn’t you just use 3/8 steel line, double flare the ends. And use that type fittings? Not at pimp… lol
Just use some braided for the engine movment, I think NHRA/IHRA your only aloud 12inchs of rubber line in the intire fuel system.

Oh CarCraft, had a artical on cutting the braided line resently. Said a sharp chisle, on a block of alum. And one BFH makes great cuts.

addicted2boost has 1" of AN for every week his car has been away… :slight_smile:

ugh, u don’t wanna know how much $ i’ve spend on braided line and -an fittings… lol

i spent almost 250 bux on an lines and fittings;

such a racket