Who stocks AN fittings around here?

I already called Hybrid and SRP, no one has them in stock, and I’d like to get the car running again ASAP.

I need a 45* -10AN flow/swivel fitting to accept some stainless hose.

Who else carries this stuff?

Try Jeff@1st-Try?

slowboy used to.

fittings place in verona did too

I’ll order from Summit before I buy from Slowboy.

I actually just called Hybrid back, and I think I’m going to try and get a 90* to fit (they have those in stock)

Thanks for the replies, guys.

dude I actually have 1 or 2 of those laying around, my turbo drain line uses that same size / style

A 45*?

How much, and where are you from? You’d be a life saver. I looked at the car, and I don’t think a 90* will work.

let me check, because I have one that is stripped… and I think I have a good new one too… Its a 45 -10, im at our other location, our business where my toolbox is at is like 15 min from where im at, im stuck here until 5, then shooting stright to import night… if you are going, ill make a special trip down there, if not ill check it out tommroow and maybe you could come down here and grab it. I am from Belle Vernon.

Yea, let me know. I’m not heading out tonight, but I can swing by tomorrow evening or Sunday for sure to grab it (if you have one.)

For anyone wondering, this is what I need.

http://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/ear-804606.jpg

tri state hose supply in coraopolis
i am going there in the morning for hose
if you need one let me know and i will pick it up
it will be more expensive but they will have it if you are in a jam right now

chuck at B&r stocks them also he’s open till 1 saturdays

Jeff, I really appreciate the offer, but if B&R doesn’t have one, I’ll have Hybrid just order one in (since they’re both closer to me.)

Unless, of course, SP71 has one.

same here… haha… last time i asked someone told me slowboy… i just ordered them but they shipped from the nevada location and took 3 fuckin days to come in.

B&R wanted $40 for one. :bowrofl: Not a chance.

Look what Mark found! Summit sells it for $23 + shipping, so if you give me $20 its all yours, its brand new in the box. Ill PM you my cell number if you want to come get it later on or tommorow, I will be canoeing all day tommorow, but if im gone ill just leave it with my brother or you can just come get it at my house.