Emergency Zombie Defense Station PICS!!

a gift from the day crew to the night crew

:massmoon:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=202668.msg2158872;topicseen

lmao that is funny

funny? you think that is funny?

look, if there is a class 4 or 5 outbreak, that “zombie station” will hardly suffice as defensive procedure. a dozen shotgun rounds will get you through half of a first wave of a horde coming to your stronghold.

realize that if there is a class 4 or 5 outbreak, all major industry will be shut down. you can’t just have a shotgun and a few rounds and expect to live.

bottom line…no light saber, no care.

i miss you dan <3

LOL

Fuck yourself, Dan.

<3

Shrives, your sig makes me lol.

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:5,topic:37610"”]

Fuck yourself, Dan.

<3

Shrives, your sig makes me lol.

[/quote]

me too!

Its a fake gun :frowning:

weak

[quote=“Dex,post:3,topic:37610"”]

funny? you think that is funny?

look, if there is a class 4 or 5 outbreak, that “zombie station” will hardly suffice as defensive procedure. a dozen shotgun rounds will get you through half of a first wave of a horde coming to your stronghold.

realize that if there is a class 4 or 5 outbreak, all major industry will be shut down. you can’t just have a shotgun and a few rounds and expect to live.

bottom line…no light saber, no care.

[/quote]

I came here to post this. Problem is, there is no class 5. The highest level in the class system would be 4. Don’t even get me started on the machete and how un-effective that would be. Not to mention the amount of comtaminant that would get everywhere.

Brillant concept, but useless in the event of a real outbreak.

[quote=“Shrives,post:4,topic:37610"”]

i miss you dan <3

LOL

[/quote]

garage. aba. tonight. bust.

[quote=“Dlucas,post:8,topic:37610"”]

I came here to post this. Problem is, there is no class 5. The highest level in the class system would be 4. Don’t even get me started on the machete and how un-effective that would be. Not to mention the amount of comtaminant that would get everywhere.

[/quote]

is it class 3 and 4 major industry is shut down?

LAFENGAS > this weak attempt.

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:11,topic:37610"”]

LAFENGAS > this weak attempt.

[/quote]

cliffs?

Dex you can’t even roll, how do you even think you’d get past the first wave?