Eminem gets some (male) ass

MTV music awards last night.

hahahhaa at how pissed he got

lol

yea hes not happy

that entire show is rigged… he knew that was coming.

Thats exactly what I thought, I was just making sure I wasn’t the only buzzkillington here.

Staged. If you think for one min that MTV would do that w/o prior arrangements set, you are just wayyyyyyyyy to gullible.

:word:

no way in hell it wasnt staged.

I loved the unbearable G1 plug (although I am a proud owner of one) at the part of the show where they informed you how to vote for movie of the year by texting in.

5 girls with a stupid Paris Hilton smug grin on their grills, fapping away on their pearly white smartphones… I cant tell if that was supposed to be as corny as it looked, or if they were really trying to convince people…

Do not waste your thought power lol as far as I am concerned MTV id dead minus Fantasy Factory, Nitro Circus, and maybe 2-3 other worth while shows.

But I love reality TV ssooaaa mmaaachhh!!!

Seriously, EVERY SINGLE SHOW seems to be some crappy reality TV geared towards 12 year olds these days (not that this is anything new for MTV).

hahahahahahahahahahahah

i doubt they would do that to someone who just was up on stage peforming…i’m sure he knew it was coming

he did look pissed though lol

“what the F***, get this motherf***** off me” hah

one way or another, it was a crotch in Eminem’s face, which is fucking great! whether or not it was staged doesnt matter to me, a half naked man just fell into eminem’s face/lap. great!

edit: at 1:12, does some guy push him away by his crotch?

Link doesn’t work.

vid from mtv.com

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/395464/2009-mtv-movie-awards-bruno-presents-best-male-performance.jhtml#id=1611659

Eminem is a good actor

lol wat?

just an fyi

eminem was in fact in on it…which most of us knew anyways.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/buzz-log-bruno-stunt-staged.html

the writer from show admitted it and he posted a blog on his myspace about it being staged apparently but they took it down