eminems new album

I have discogaphy collections on eminem, jay z, 50, tupac and dre, and yea eminems collection by far is the best IMO hes the best to ever have done this rap thing…

one thing i wanna say tho dude is that, with music and any other type of art you will never get too far with the argument that someone sucks , in this situation that wayne doesnt know how to makemusic, if that was the case he wouldnt of had such success… im not disagreeing with you

but i think people are using music for different purposes and some people look for certin things in music, for me im more about the lyrics and clarity of them, then the flow is a close second etc

waynes lyrics for the most part are not exactly clear but his writing has stepped up for sure, wether or not he uses a ghost writter or co writer isnt the question its still obvious hes done something right…

IMO eminem is the best rapper in my opinion, for the music i like and listen to… however i dig alot of waynes shit, tho im not riding his dick like most people are… so many people are on his dick and dont even know shit about hip hop

not blows… go look at benzino… he blows as a rapper…fat joe blows as a rapper… dre is ok but i hear ya, timbaland and dre stick with producing they are like gods in that area…