eminems new album

supports my opinion that dre is OK and doesnt blow as a rapper but hes a better producer

thats the only issue i have with eminem, so many people take him wrong and dont respect his talent because 9/10 hit songs he makes are comedy songs that sound totally rediculous …

you havent heard enough of his more serious stuff, if you take a look at his work from an authors point of view, look at the way he creates his songs and structures his thoughts and lyric… u would have to agree its truely amazing work

banks flow and voice is awesome… however back before 02/03 banks and yayo IMO were more “hungry” and they had a bit more feeling in their flows and lyrics… then again its just my opinion… i have a few albums and mixtapes from them and 50 before they got with eminem and dre, REALLY good material

your opinion that 50 sucks is fine, but i look at like this with 50.

he makes great business decisions, the guy is REALLY smart… as of right now hes the second richest black entertainer , oprah is the first… he has some 500+ million dollars…

unlike other rappers who claim to be such bosses, he actually owns his own shit and has created a greatbusiness model for rap, he has a bunch of ways to get paid from rapping on his own shit, to comissions from the whole gunit, to even being associated with anyones name they pay him for it, and countless endorsements however every rapper has those…

in other words i respect his ablity to make money for real… so many rappers talk about how they can make money when the only income sources they have are selling records and doing shows… that sucks… thats more like your skll making money, not you…

coming up from 03 to now and being the richest rapper alive is really impressive IMO