emissions question

does anyone know how many miles you ahve to stay under in a year to be emisions excempt?

five thousand

5k and you have to own the car for 1 year to be eligable

ok thanks i have owned if for a year but just curious cause it had some problems passing last year and now is turbo and has alittle more smoke to it. so that is why i was asking

5K and good luck. I feel bad for you guys that have that shit to deal with. Makes me kinda glad I live in FayetteNam…

OBD1 + Extra Cluster = emission exemption for me every year!

I go to a friend of the family that owns and operates his own auto service in clinton, pa so its usually just a lick and stick type of thing. I know that my car WOULD pass a real inspection if it had to though!

Jimmy

emissions tick me off… tree huggers…

yes but you do not have to show proof, who’s ever doing the work must take your word for it…so basically you can lie

Unless they look at the mileage on last year’s stickers before they pull 'em off.

Pretty sure it has to be 365 days since the last emissions test, not just owning it for 1 year.

ya i bought the car and that day i got emissions so it will be 1 year for it.anyone know of a lick and stick?:bigthumb: