EMO SUCKS!

http://www.sangnoh.com/2006/01/fall_out_boy_interpretation_1.html

watch that vid, its absolutely hilarious

wow.

emo = falloutboy now??

interesting

I am glad I am not in highschool anymore.
I am just on nyspeed instead.

I’m glad top 40 is almost all produced/synth’d music. I hate hearing bands like Green Day try to be the next U2. Not that U2 doesn’t blow, or anything.

Pop punk or whatever like fallout boy, take a fucking hike already. Green Day, you’re has-beens.

I wish my grass was emo, so it would cut itself.

let me continue the immaturity of this thread

rap sucks don.

has beens? their last album was by far their best work.
i wish more pop bands would go in their direction rather than whine about getting dumped by their girlfriends. no band will ever top weezer in that department.

That’d be sweet!!

sorry JJ but dookie was by far their best album

Maybe that Billy Jean Joe bob fella really did serve in a war. Certainly I find him very convincing…

:lol: i mean your all right, green day is a bunch of geniuses, i mean i love seeing a 35 yr old man rub his fuckin cock on stage in front of thousands of people screaming “somebody fuck me”. dude thats fuckin sweet, its not my fault the majority of people fucking love simple written music. FUCK green day, fuckin sell outs, i remember when they were actually punk. i though it was funny when their idols(some old punk band) said they werent even punk… :lol:

but seriously, apparently the fuck emo movement isnt working. not to mention almost ALL music would be considered emo “technically” since emo is short for emotional, and isnt almost all music emotional in one way or another???

^ well put minisrt4

good to see this thread going in the direction I wanted to send it :tup:

har har

I was tempted to say that Green Day is oversynthesized but I didn’t want to hurt your feelings :frowning:

Suprised noone chimed in with :repost: x 3

^i prolly would have but here in springville i have no powerlink or dsl…aka dial up :gay2:

Since when hasnt fallout boy been emo???

are you serious?

i dont have anything else to say to this thread but… really?

ok

Yes
I like to hide under rocks.

country is the next emo.

country is abosolutly emo

all its about is crybaby shit

i still dont understand

educate my drunk ass

Here.

consider yourself educated.

it all makjes sense now!

thank you!