Employment background checks

I got a job at sears(auto) and they need to run a drug and background check.I have some parking tickets whatnot no big deal, but I have 2 misdeamenors in like the past year, both trespassing but I think they were the better of the degree of misdeamenors.You think it will matter?

most likely if it was for trespassing.

You going to install big wings on car, trucks, and anything with wheels?

as long as you stated so on you’re application, you’re fine, if not, then it counts as lying on your application, and thats why you sign your name at the end of the application, as a statement that youve told the truth. lying on applications are automatic termination.

usually you are ok unless its a felony charge

did u get convicted of two misdemeanors or was that the initial charge?

You tell them and they don’t hire you = same as terminted just after they hire you.

You should have asked around how they look at misdeameanors like that and such. At this point it doesnt matter and let it ride. You will find out.

+1

lie and trust me they wont hire u. which one are u applying for

On the app it said have you been convicted on any felonys only so I said no.I’m geussing maybe they just double check on the felonys.

Mckinley mall

I know someone would be an ass. I geuss you think playing the whole wing thing works, despite me not having one on my car.And sears doesn’t do that type of stuff anyways.

Also I went with the sears debit card,whats happens if I lose it I’m geussing its still in the system?

could you like… reply too everyone in one post instead of making 3?

lol i was kidding and i know sears dont do that crap.

ok, you went with the sears debit car? Did you get it or what exactly are you asking?

Sear’s card has nothing to do with the job.

the “eCARD”,its a debit card that my pay goes directly to on payday.I’m 18 I don’t know anything about bank/credit cards.

And ya next time I reply all in one.

its like a Cirrus card, just like you can get with unemployment

a friend of mine worked at sears auto last year

its like direct deposit. Just go to an ATM and withdraw your funds.

u wont last there those techs dont like transexuals

transsexual: a person who has undergone a sex change operation

transsexual: a person whose sexual identification is entirely with the opposite sex

I have done neither of those.

And I got my answer no need for this thread to go 9 pages about nothing.

Thanks for the answers

really? you found got your answers?

I read that, got confused by what you meant.

then I giggled a bit.

wtf you got a job over me?

He is also 18…
Call back gview and bug the fuck outta maria and gus.