Employment Opportunity At SG!

With our current racing schedule being so demanding on time and requiring a lot of car and crew preperation, I am finding myself requiring someone to help me expand my buisness while still being able to run the racing team.

We are looking for a hard working passionate individual, that is willing to learn and can appreciate the meticulous work ethic we demand at SG. If you aren’t this kind of person, please read no further.

We are looking for someone who is interested in part or full time work, and who is interested in working in this feild for the long term. I do not have the desire to train someone and teach them everything I know just to have them leave after 5 months, it is a waste of my time and very hard on a small buisness to be going through people who are not dedicated to what they do.

While I do not believe in and will never partner with anyone, I am open to potential profit sharing at some level in the future. If you are qualified, i.e. a mechanical engineer, mechanic or even apprentice that will be taken into consideration.

If this sounds interesting to you please contact myself at sanis@sg-motorsport.com

By expanding the bussiness, are you more aiming towards someone whos going to be able to work on the cars, or someone whos going to be able to network for you (e.g, advertisment, sponsors…etc)?

you wouldn’t be looking to take on an apprentice would you? I’m very hard working and crazy passionate about cars… I want to learn as much as I can.

Guys please email me…

shit sorry didn’t read that part :s

you got mail.

you cant be a registered apprentice unless there is a licensed journeman registered and working at that garage