Enclosed car carrier

Hey guys, I’m looking to hire someone with an enclosed trailer to move a car from Oswego to Buffalo. I bought a new Challenger Demon and it should be arriving at the dealer in Oswego within the next couple of weeks. Perfect timing right? I ordered the car in June. I don’t have an exact date yet for its arrival, but if you or anyone you know have an enclosed trailer and want to make some cash please let me know. I can also do the towing if you’re comfortable with renting out just the trailer. Thanks.

These guys might not be convenient for you, but it’s an option: http://www.rochestertrailerrentals.com/

You’re a rock star thank you so much. That’s exactly what I’m looking for.

Those guys never got back to me.

Sorry to hear that. I left them a message on Sunday night, and they called me back Monday with the additional info I requested. I was concerned about the width between the wheel wells and he went out and measured both trailers for me. Their Hallmark trailer has a winch although I won’t need it, it’s nice to have. Both have electric brakes.

Who did you eventually use for shipping? Reliable quoted $1100 and needed a 3 week window because they rarely have trucks in that area. Second quote still hasn’t responded, third was scary cheap and after doing some research I decided to not consider them.

I ended up buying a trailer. 24’ V Nose.

$1100 from oswego? Eek

Thank you guys I appreciate the help. I’ll post up a couple pics when it gets here.

Hi please do heaters

For sure, this car will not be a garage queen.

Where did you purchase your trailer and how much?

I just purchased a 7x16 V Nose

I found it in Craigslist but it was sold new in 2015 at PJ NFB on Shawnee in Wheatfield.