End of the year Details...

Over the past few weeks I have been slammed with PM’s from people wanting to get their cars detailed. I work daily until 5PM Mon-Sat, so finding time is going to be hard, but I’ll be able to do it. I have Sundays off as well. Pretty much everyone has sent me a PM at the same time so what I’m going to do is post up a time schedule and you can take the time slot that works for you on a first come, first serve basis.

Misteroman$$$, Kcuv, rx3, DrDos and EvoMR get first dibs on all detail times because they all contacted me already.

I would prefer to do the larger vehicles and or more dirty cars on Sunday because I will have more time to work on them. If your car isn’t THAT bad a week night should be fine so please aim for that lol

So… my availibility for this week:

Fri Nights 5:15 - ??? EVOMR has this spot
Sunday Morning 8:30AM
Sunday afternoon around 3:00pm
Mon 5:15-??

Also, Make sure that you show up on time for your detail. Time is an issue, so please be ready to go at your time.

additionally, If you have questions about what to expect out of a detail, pricing, etc, just ask :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone,
~Jon

:tup: good choice guys, u won’t be disappointed w/ jons work

free buff before i leave? :slight_smile: :kiss:

a present?

PM me a price the evo needs love stat

(this would be it’s first wax since ownership) :lol:

I assume that the fasct that “be on time for your appointment” means I bring the vehicle to you?

D

Joe: PM’d

Misteroman: Yeah I currently detail from my house because its just a lot easier to detail when I’m familiar with where everything is/set up. Also, I just dont have the time to travel to other locations when I’m working 50 hours a week before detailing time :frowning:

Stealtth, If you need a hand with all these cars, let me know. I have the same equip/products/methods as yourself, and a hell of a lot more availability.

wellllllllll i am waiting… i can pay u in favors

:cjerk:

:tup: Jon does a great job, thats for sure

Nobody has locked in on a time yet.
Last chance for the 5 people to pick their times, then its’ open for whoever.

Today is out
Friday spot taken by EVO MR

what do you charge

everything is in the link in my sig :slight_smile:

most recent detail:
BEFORE

AFTER