End of year Blow out,

Well its that time of the year, it has been a record year for me as well as Joe basil Chevrolet. I need a little help from anywhere I can get it. I am a few cars short of my personal goal of where I want to finish this year. To get me to where I need to be I am offering a 250 dollar referral to anyone who sends me a used car customer.

We have over 400 used cars to choose from and as always we will beat any new car deal by $1000

Also you can lease a cruze for stupid cheap, even cheaper with a non Chevrolet lease in the house hold.

Buying a car for yourself, ill throw in a set of weather tech mats on my dime to sweeten the deal.

Please feel free to text or call anytime 716 479 1084

we have over 60 pre owned Silverado’s, new body style, 2500s, diesels, and many ford and dodges. save thousands over new and get our engine coverage for life.

just tried calling your VM is full, sent PM

^This fucking guy is actually trying to buy a fucking car Johnny, cmon bro!

In all honesty, John is a good dude. We went to Fredonia together and he is as nice and genuine as they come. Throw this man a bone and help him hit his year.

Happy Holidays you bastards!

I’ve been looking around…

Probably won’t be until the end of January that I actually come in though.

what are you looking for

Pmed.

NYE is going to be dope, wait til you see my end of year blowout
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0CT7Rk7b0Zs/hqdefault.jpg

12k off Silverado pick up trucks

Hey did you notice the Basil ad at the EA ice rink? You can see the West Herr sponsorship on the boards behind the girls. He he he. Who missed that in the ad department?

Lol who knows