Energy Drinks

Anyone ever try Redline? Hardcore.

Red Bull for me.

full throttle for the most part…i like the blue devil one…but red bull isn’t bad either…just overrated as said earlier in this thread

Redline is a real ENERGY drink!! Its full of stimulants. It actually causes a shiver instinct in some people and cold sweats.

the one from the beach had a really good taste. It was a strawberry flavor. There wasnt any energy effect from it or anything exciting on that end.

The dopamine is a citrus/grapefruit taste with a slight kick of caffeine. It would be a really good mixer with vodka or gin :slight_smile:

I usually drink Monster Khaos(the orange one).

redbull, twice a day.

rockstar every day!! ilove them

girlfriend drinks about 1 full throttle a day :rolleyes:

I like the energy drinks you get down south in the gas stations… (10% alcohol in them :slight_smile: )

:rofl:
i have not really drank regular mt dew like that since the night of mustang build lol

you don’t have to go south to get SPARKS which is an +8% alcohol energy drink. It’s awesome mixing alcohol and caffine, and usually makes for a drunk with an unnessary amount of energy!

my bad, 8%

:rofl: like running around the motel butt ass naked like your on speed and wanting to have sex in and on every place in cape hatteress?..

she drank at least 2 dozen of those SPARKS drinks :bowrofl:

Water, juice, milk, & sometimes caffeine free pop. Maybe my drinks are boring, but I have plenty of energy and I’m 36. :dunno: I’d probably be crawling out of my skin if I drank one!

<----- Powered by Monster Energy.

Coffee.

I agree, i think redbull is a little over rated. I’m always down for quantity too over quality… I can pound that stuff and could sleep all through the night.

those 5 hour energy shot things are pretty good, but super pricey. I’ll drink some of those other things from time to time but they’re LOADED with sugar.

http://www.bevnet.com/images/reviews/rockstar/rockstar_zerocarb.jpg

I try to avoid sugar in my drinks, so I’m usually rocking a sobe diet (sugar free), or sobe adrenline rush (sugar free) but my wife is hooked on Diet Rockstar… It all began with a sugar free Red Bull… It’s overated but a classic!

Beer:cool:

Jagerbombs FTW