Eng Kaido Battle Game out under "Tokyo Extreme Racer

http://www.cravegames.com/Games/TXRD/TXRD.asp

o woop wow omg :?

http://www.cravegames.com/Games/TXRD/images/TXRD_middle_b.jpg

Just called up several eb games stores to get a copy - they shipped 4 days ago but there is delays or back-orders.

One location already had some copies recently and should have an extra shipment coming. :blush:

Anyone with a modded ps2 could probably somehow aquire the game right now.

:blush:
e
eee

I’m feeling a bit torrent-ish today… crappy stock ps/2… 8)

i need to get this game now

definitely gotta grab this it finally came out

I’ve been playing Tokyo Extreme Racer 3 for years now! Should be a great Game

getting my “copy” tml…

Just buy the game. Tokyo Extreme Racer 3 only cost $30 brand new back when it came out I expect the same or less for this one.

$19.99 plus tax.

I pre-ordered mine from EB in Sarnia - still waiting for god damn delivery on it to play. In the meantime, I ordered “something” from overseas that will assist in playing the later japanese versions. :lol:

$19.99 plus tax.

I pre-ordered mine from EB in Sarnia - still waiting for god damn delivery on it to play. In the meantime, I ordered “something” from overseas that will assist in playing the later japanese versions. :lol:[/quote]

Even better!

Walked into EB today and grabbed the only Copy!

Starting my First Trueno Vs. Levin Battle as i finish typing this!

wtf???

i pre-ordered this and paid in full at EB.

they said it was coming out may 24th

so were they wrong or what??

I think they might have been wrong… Mabey it was a fluck, I read on hear that the game was out, so i went to the mall after lunch today and asked and the Little EMO kid behind the counter said the shipment of new games came in and they had one copy???

i just called, the guy was a dick and he said that it wasnt out yet, what a dick. like seriously how do you have one and i dont, wtf mate.

Ask around, Check with some other EB’s and if they have a copy, go back to your original store and ask for your money back or ask them to tranfer your money to another store!?!?