Engine Hoist

Looking to borrow a cherry picker for tomorrow morning (maybe get it tonight)…unless it folds pretty good and will fit in my jeep gc, i would need it brought to me and picked up…will throw $25 your way…i sold an engine and the guy is picking up tomorrow late morning/early afternoon and have no way to get it in his truck…any help is appreciated.

PM me. Thanks.

Nikuk has mine, if he’s not using it you can. PM him.

oh sweet…i will shoot him a PM, thanks.

My one stipulation is that you have to store it. Because I have no room for it at the moment.

However, it does fold up pretty small, so it would probably fit in a GC.

Not a problem, i have room to store it…I sent him a PM. Thanks!

He also has my engine stand.

lol, no need for the stand, i have one of those. I will let you know if i end up grabbing it from him…

I got one. Its old heavy and strong. it comes apart dont know if it will fit in your jeep. but i can take it apart bring it to you help you put it together and do it all again tomorrow evening.

Just let me know. My motor is back in the car so im not using it again anytime soon.

still waiting for nikuk to respond…sent you a PM though.

Joe, I have a nice one that diassembles in 3 minutes and will fit into your Jeep with ease.

I know someone that is willing to SELL theirs for $50. Was used twice

thanks guys, im pretty sure i have one coming …if it falls through i will let you know.

I also have one that folds up nice and it has the balancer thing, lmk if you need it.

Thanks guys. Bronco32 hooked me up.