Engine/Motor Lift

Looking to borrow one while i swap out the 6 in my mustang for a 8. Im getting the motor this week and would really like to borrow one. I know someone on here has one floating. Would pay some $$ if it can be delivered to Lancaster. Shoot me a text if you have one, 7164648110. Thank you.

I Have a hoist chilling in my garage. wont need for a while im working 60 hours this week so not good odds on getting it out to you. Im in north buffalo, near UB south. it folds up enough it fits in my Xterra, its been in the back of my jetta wagon.

i can actually bring that hoist from north buffalo (where I live) to Lancaster around 2 pm tomorrow on my way to work! if you guys want to figure something out. I have to be at work in Lancaster at 3 pm tomorrow.

EDIT: I just realized my element in at the inlaws in Batavia. son of a bitch.

will it fit in a gutted ek civic coupe? no back seat at all…

It might… it might stick out a little. My cusin had it hanging out of his saturn and drove it from OP to here…

Jam are you home now? want to come look at it and see what you think?

If it would fit Jam I’ll toss you some dollars for the trouble. I can meet you at 2. Would be walden and ransom.

my # is in my location.

that would be perfect. ill txt you now mike

im at work right now. 3-11’s

Jam either post here tonight or shoot me a text anytime tomorrow. Will be going to bed soon. Working 3rd shift. I’ll be home around 9am and staying up.

Thx for trying @Jam I’ll try to find a way to grab it from you @BadnewsMike

If mine wasn’t still out on loan I’d bring it by.

i have an engine stand i would love to sell! brand new never used :tup: