Enlisted Today

Keep out of trouble and you’ll be fine.

loosing it is harder than gaining it ! for me…

good luck kid

Did you talk to Bridge? (my sgt/nicks after mr d left)

You should should him a before and after :lol Or did you talk to the hilarious mr d

boot camp might change that.

good luck!

And before they let you in, you have to be a certain weight depending on your MOS. so he would have to lose x amount of wieght before hand.

yea… u,me and couse? :ahh

FUCK THAT SHIT! CAN U WRITE ME IN YOUR WILL? LOL

Good stuff guys, great to see cherries still rolling in! :thumbup

1427th trans co up in queensbury

i have talk to sgt bridge, but i mainly talked with sgt mainville

bridge = you walk in to sign papers or do w.e and 5 hours later after 80 war stories your out :rofl i went to take the practice asvab, took like 17 min. from the time i got there to the time i left was 2hr:45min FML. Mainvillllllle is great. MR. D is the best tho :lol

Hey WTF JOHN!!! you know you love me in my uniform…i see how it is

Yeah because people are idiots and get complacent and not paying any attention to IED’s

Hell yeah it will left for basic at 258lbs came out of ft benning at 218lbs

Sgt Bridge and his stories FTL lol… Mainville is the shit thought…

And Meena heres the check list for you and me once you get back

Airborn
Air Assaut
OCS ( Officer Candidate School ) hellllll yea bro!

Tell me about it man im an 11b and we respond to more and more route clearance guys getting hit everyday

Quick OT… i was out in the snow last night, 4 hours laster i ended up passing your house… Your mom/tom moved out???
Stay safe over there u putz :tongue

ya they actually split up…who saw that comming lol…but my mom lives over by 5 corners now…and thanks man will do

congrats and good luck dude :slight_smile:

:wow WHAT.

2nd Lieutenants Fahim and Rankin…here we go!!!

yeah bro I hear ya… got a couple friends that just gotback from iraq and they all tell me thats the biggest reason for the death tolls being so high… people just get to complacent … boom shit happens … be safe over there bro

Hell yeah cant wait…

If you ever want to talk to anyone about working with black hawks, whether it be operating, gunning, commanding, whatever, I would be happy to put you in contact with my cousin. Hes been in for 19 years and is considered the “go to guy” for black hawks at Fort Campbell when it comes to checking over any system on the helicopter and hes a crew chief during special operations missions.