Enlisted Today

i havent been on here in a while but i just wanted to give a heads up to a few ppl that i had my enlistment with the Army National Guard today and i ship out for basic may 26th which im excited as fuck for haha

congrats dood!

Good Luck.

Nice man, thanks for your future service. Stay safe!

Awesome!!! Congrats

i seen this coming. haha

what MOS

Ive comtinplated it but im a fatass and they would just laugh at me.

congrats man! Im happy to hear! good luck!

Congrats!

stay safe!

so bust hump and get in shape like the OP did. he lost some crazy weight in the past year or so.

<-------------- Not Motivated

i was suppose to loose 20 lbs then go back, never did, im sure ive lost the 20lbs by now

and congrads meena, we need a good night before ya leave…

edit: well looks like i may be heading to basic with u, im goin to talk to nicks recuiter again

wanted to do 35F which was military intel but bc of my speeding tickets, i didnt get the security clearance so im doing 88M (motor transport operator) bc that was the only other MOS with a bonus, then when i come back im resubmitting for intel and doing OCS with Rankin (ohnopopo) and try to do blackhawk operator (15B)in the meantime

thanks man, i still gotta drop like 25lbs in the next 5 months to meet weight haha

yo thatd be the shit bro!

also, thanks for all the kind words from everyone else

ohhhhhhh meena ya gonna get all buff and wear that uniform for me oh haiiiiii …on the other hand good luck to ya, thank you for the services ,and stay away from other men

Congrats!

Be smart.

Use your head.

Stay safe!

you better do your best to get outta 88m…we loose those guys left and right man

have any details about what unit?

wanted to do 35F which was military intel but bc of my speeding tickets, i didnt get the security clearance so im doing 88M (motor transport operator)

Lol, that makes perfect sense.

just keep at it. 5 months is a long time. i lost 50lb in 4 months over the summer.