Well hello everyone

Well as some of you may have noticed i havnt been around…im currently in my 8th week of basic training…let me tell you infintry BCT is no joke…i qualified expert with my M4 and grenades and will be reporting to FT Lewis Washington as part of a stryker unit going to afganisatin…welll i only have a 3hr pass so ill be going but ill check shift again on my next pass…duces bitches lol

ft lewis/ washington state FTW

ft lewis is in the Tacoma area, kinda ghetto, but seattle is not far to the north.

good luck man… be safe

Thanks for your service! Best of luck!

:thumbup

Stay safe, man.

Nice to hear from you man, take it easy and keep your mouth shut and youll be fine.

You cocky little fucker

anyways man, seriously good for you for going in, now stay safe!

well i graduated today and let me tell you it felt pretty great…i will be home untill may 20th than i have to report to Ft. Lewis…ill be home tomarrow and i might make an apperance at the lot…but thanks for the support guys

STFU sean.

:lol :hug. Glad to see you grad. Rankin leaves tuesday. :frowning: I might be by my bday. woot woot!

congratulations! stay safe over there

They let the kids in basic go on the internet these days? ‘Passes’? Hmm…

i only got 1 phone call. and it was about 9 seconds long " yo dad, im here, see ya later" is about what i got off.

you better go explore what the PNW has to offer when you have time out there. its an awesome place

New York’s alright if you like saxophones.

good luck with everything…be safe man

yea i saw u drive past my house in the beetle lol

Well in 14 weeks we got 3 passes including family day thursday…the rec center has internet so we take advantage of resources when we can lol…all in all it really wasnt that bad it sucks while your doing it but looking back now it was alright…my finale PT score was a 283 which is pretty decent…rankin just keep your head up and do PT in the little free time you get and youll be fine…by the way are you an 11b?

Nice work. Thanks for putting your neck on the line. Go use those new skills.

what up sean! I just got back in the 518 hit me up!