Entourage

best show on TV period

^^^^^ I thought u would be a hater…but i still lov were you even if you were…ENTOURAGE FTW

It was good to see things get back to normal this week. LOL at Drama being a neat freak.

Wasnt a huge fan of this weeks ep to be honest. To much drama (not Johnny, I mean the actual thing). But, good to see more of Ari, (and the Mrs.)

^^ meh they all can’t be winners, season 2 had quite a few of the bleh episodes.

where the hell is episode 41 on HBO ondemand?!

the last ep i saw was the one where drama goes out to the grand canyon and gets the good news :frowning:

I hate how they randomly neglect to put episodes on demand. I don’t get it.

Oh my god, the last episode… amazing.

Where the fuck has Sloan been? I miss staring at her hotness

E and Sloan are on a “break” which was announced in Season 4 Ep 2. The current ep with Dennis Hopper was awesome, definitely a great comeback from last weeks mess.

^^^ agreed. The conversation between Turtle and Drama after Vince jumped in the Porsche with the somewhat random girl was the best part of the episode.

Finally got to see Sundays episode today. Def a good episode, I like how Vince finally got on e’s case. Woot.

fucking great show, I’m way behind on episodes, doh

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:52,topic:31124"”]

Finally got to see Sundays episode today. Def a good episode, I like how Vince finally got on e’s case. Woot.

[/quote]

E is such a lil bitch i hate that dude.

[quote=“dmoffitt,post:53,topic:31124"”]

fucking great show, I’m way behind on episodes, doh

[/quote]

I’ll give you everything to current.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:54,topic:31124"”]

E is such a lil bitch i hate that dude.

[/quote]

Agreed, he so does not deserve Sloan.

we deserve sloan, we should share her

Wobbly H FTMFW Rob.