Envy Frenzy 2009 pics: 56k gtfo SRSLY

I think it looks like shit. Personally any body kit other than the oem lip kit looks gay as shit on those cars.

WTF the terrible paint job and knock of wheels NSX beat me.

Shocked I won anything lol.

Wait, what do you mean it beat you? :lol

You’re shocked?..I’m shocked I won anything :rofl

nsx wasn’t in your class kid.

i however did beat u, and then we both got beat by another supra.

Damn, that white Supra won? I personally think the MR2 blew that out of the water.

that white supra won right? haha.

bakerian shoulda won best of show lol.

wallace’s car is at agway in b-spa, he works there

looks like a good turnout

I didnt think there were too many 240’s that color. Ive seen it quite a few times there.

That white supra was hideous, but the work on it was clean and it was heavily modified etc etc etc etc

Car shows SUCK in that aspect, that a 100 % MINT car like Ryan’s that is lightly but veryyyy tastefully modded (exterior-wise) and a 100% mint car like Elliot’s that (I’m assuming) has a LOT of time and money into it that is still tastefully modified can be beat out by a big budget ugly hunk of junk. That white Supra and the stupid yellow turbo widebody R32 are examples of this.

I agree.
I’ve never seen RBakerian’s Supra in person and only in those pics, and I am amazed how clean it is under the hood. I like modded cars that you can still drive everyday on the street and not something that looks like one bump in the road will make the bumper fall off.

Wallace, I thought you were going to DUMP it???

That white Supra didn’t even have a damn fuel system. Made like 4xx whp. Lameeeee. Elliot’s car was better.

Also, this is the reason I dont enter in shows. I dont care about a trophy and I like mint cars that dont have body mods. Wheels/Suspension street cars is where its at. I only entered to park with the goons. Not to mention I dont like people near it.

Engine bay will get an overhaul this winter.

This car was SUPER clean. You cant find S4’s that are mint like this anymore. Not sure if the paint was original but I loved this car.

the rears tubes need to be cut so i can go lower. it will be lower hopefully this week.

Less pics of local cars.

More pics of Ruf. =)

There was no Ruf there, unless you’re talking about that sick white Porsche.

car shows can not be opinion based, that would not be fair. people modify their cars in the way they like them, and judging has to be objective becasue of the fact that not everyone likes the same things. i guess the fact that i get this is the reason i still like going to shows. i would not go to a show that allowed cars to win that were less heavily modified then others because someone decided that they liked the car more.

best of show was a 91 explorer, it deserved it.

Rear tubes?

the treaded tube you adjust the rings on. it needs a lil work.