Envy Frenzy 2009 pics: 56k gtfo SRSLY

Ahh, it looks like Ruf wheels on it, so maybe deep down inside I hoped it was a Ruf. Ah well.
Do you have more pics of it though? It looks titties.

^ I have one on my cam at home I’ll upload.

where was this?

Kingston NY

Which one was that? The tubbed out one with gator interior?

Yeah that thing was sick, but unfortunately I only took that one pic of it.

Im not suer how bigger car shows are but a few ive been to and a few people i know… older guys pretty much say its a bunch of bullshit politics like anything else

You bastard.

i got one on my celly celly but its from the same angle

that car was clean as hell. and it was for sale. $45,000

yup. I told joe jiggs it was f/s for 13k when i sent him a picture message of it, he almost shit his pants :lmao :lmao

:rofl, he probably did shit his pants

car was a fake… it was clean but it was not a 997 like the window sticker said :retardclap:facepalm … and the body kit that was on it was a knock off kit… i didn’t see the engine but it’s not an 993 porsche turbo s, i know that.

the vents are in the wrong place and the headlights were an aftermarket set up, rear spoiler was a poor knock off… clean car… 45k was a little much tho

there are politics at any show that effect it, you can’t get around it. but the way judging is set up is suppose to do away with most of it, but when people start saying a car that has motor work, wheels and suspension done to it should beat cars with motorwork, custom paint, susupension, interior, audio, and everything else that is looked at because they think it looks better i just want to punch them in the face for not understanding the most basic concept of a car show.

i was just dissapointed that it was widebody and only 285 wide rear tires, i know more then that could be shoved under there.

hurricane motorsports!!! my man chris warren out of ellenville, ny!

it should of had a 335 under that fender

exactly… an easy feat on most p-cars to begin with

i get it, just dont like the concept.

how do you know chris? i was chillin with him most the day sat and all day sunday. we’ve been friends for ever i dated his sister for almost 3 yrs.

so you really think the best car show would be one where judges just go around and picking out what car they like best?