epic failure of a weekend....

we are all laughing about it now.
but all of our fire extinguishers were empty…
this thread should be about rolling with some GOOD Quality fire extinguishers.

lmao. empty fire extinguishers suck… what’s a good brand of extinguisher anyways?

the fire department said that chemical fire extinguishers are good for putting out the fire but don’t cool, at all. and they don’t shoot very far.

ummm you were outside…garden hose + dirt? lol

^^^^ i have 5-7 acres of grass to cut. it was on fire by my front stream but still gas fire dude. no water will help

You should of done what me and my friend did in the side of the highway when his 1997 Ford probe GT caught on fire… we poped the hood the engine was on fire, we had nothing to put it out with and we couldn’t find anything and no one around to stop and help, the fire started getting bigger so we both pulled out our shlongs and pissed on the engine!!!..hey it worked! We put the fire out and then a tow truck came like 10 minutes later and the driver almost fell over laughing when we told him what we did!

I felt sorry for the mechanic that fixed it after, We didn’t tell them we pissed all over the engine because we were afraid that the mechanics wouldn’t want to touch it LOL. When my friend picked up the car, the mechanic was like, “it smells funny, kind of like amonia!” my friend was like " i don’t know?" LOL

Yeah so if you have nothing to put a fire out with… just whip out the shlong and piss away!

lmao, granted the flames aren’t too hot anyways. roasted wieners anyone?

lol

That’s one of the funniest stories I’ve ever heard. lmao…

I assume it was just a small minor fire?

If it’s any consolation, I was in Timmins this weekend and the weather was shit, so you didn’t miss out on much back home :stuck_out_tongue:

i went to jail for the long weekend, imagine hearing “I like your bone structure boy” from a crack head bum named rusty. … i had 2 parties lined up both with Potential Cooch!!

yeah, timmins was the second choice for me. either way, it still sucks, for the both of us, lol.

and dude, jail sucks. being in jail with crack heads, well, it’s a given, but it’s even worse, lmao

got the new mower today,its a new replacement for the old one, insurance didn’t cover it…

http://media.ruralking.com/image.php?size=product_view&sku=066290074

14.5 hp and a 60 inch cut. and the gas tank and exhaust manifold are now on opposite sides of the engine.

Good for you, go cut some grass now.

lol, good design idea i think

QFT. My brother’s girlfriend is from there… It makes where I live seem like a booming metropolis… They combined 3 towns and they still have a population under 35,000. No joke.

lmao, it’s only 10,500 the population, what’s her name ?

Brazeau, her dad is a milk man. :stuck_out_tongue: No joke.

kinda makes me feel a bit better that my car broke b4 the long weekend, i just spent the whole weekend gettin hammered not worryin bout it parked in my garage, its still shitty tho haha good luck

lol, if she’s around 23 to 27 i prolly know her. small town and all that junk, lol.

Lindsay Brazeau, probably do lol…