ERABBIT23 9.87@149.5 Video Street Driven

Drove the car to the track yesterday on a last minute track rental before winter and well the video tells all… see everyone in 2010!

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxZK4UWQGo”]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxZK4UWQGo[/ame]

Wow dude awesome! Congrats

I was up at D42 with you guys a few weeks back with a bunch of GTO’s… def a sick car :slight_smile:

yea I know you guys. We rented the track there the next day and they treated us like shit. I will NEVER go back there.

what turbo is on that thing?

wow, that is nasty :slight_smile:

Another AGP Special in testing the AGP Zeta 3.2 Turbo… lets just say we got 10 more PSI of boost to go but we ran out of fuel on the 1150cc injectors. Gonna be running some ID2100’s next year!

i have never heard of a AGP turbo. what size is that? with 1150cc injectors what base fuel you running? I know with v8 crowd a 120lb injector good for around 1200 rwhp, that little inline 4 making some power for sure

AGP is big in the SRT scene, thats whats on mine also. they have some killer turbos good for some BIG power!!

Jeeez thats nasty! Do you run a special fuel cell for the race gas or just pure race gas all the time?

Really thats the first 9 second manual neon? Thats awesome, i thought they would have had one by now. Congrats, great to see its from PA!

Oh and that turbo sounds like its spooling at idle what is that noise, or is it just the tone of the exhaust?

Thats the 4in custom exhaust lol

Just sounds like the turbos spinning, its awesome. Sorta like a diesel truck, they have a quick whistle like spool sound from their turbos at very low throttle input. My car dont do that :slight_smile:

Very nice. Gratz on the 9’s

Congrats!! awesome runs, that thing is nasty…where did u get the say no to auto trans sticker?

had the sticker made. I am the only SRT in the 9s running a manual.

4 other people are in the 9s:
Red Sled 9.12
KevinWarren: 9.95
Fred@Realtune: 9.96
Squishy332000: 9.98

ERABBIT23, Fred@Realtune, and Squishy 332000 are all Realtune Performance Cars.

better change the sticker… to be back in 9 seconds. thats nasty i remember you having that a few years ago lookin for 12s then 11s congrats i mis my srt.

That thing’s mean. Congrats on 9s!

Are you running the ball bearing turbo? What is your rev limiter set to on that little thing, looks good!

Turbo is a New Dual Ball Bearing with a Billet HTA Wheel from AGP. Turbo is Nasty. As for Rev limit its higher than stock. No one knows nor will I tell anyone as its a big debate on the SRTForums where to shift this thing. I found the sweet spot and cant give away my info!

shift @9999 rpm like johnny tran

congrats on the 9 second runs, thats consistant as hell for a fwd stick car

sick car man congrats