Erabbit23 10.73@137.26 video!!!!!!

Well i know some of u were their at PRP that night when his car went 10.8, well he beat it!!! Enjoy!!!

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8FQNUbTZuA”]YouTube - ERABBIT23 10.73@137.26 AGP Powered and Realtuned![/ame]

Grosss

nice

:bigok:

awesome

gawd that is awesome… once again a reason to miss mine

Summit’s track is 1000x stickier than Prp

Also the car did this mostly untuned!!! What happend was on friday the car was on its way to the dyno with the new turbo and ran out of injectors!!! He had Rcs 750 in!!! So they canceled the dyno session and thru some 1000s in and tuned it a lil bit sunday night, and on the way to the track. So basiclly the car is only running a street tune!!! Also we have video of the car laying a 40y patch on slicks on the highway!!!:burnout:

Ya its stickier but PRPs back half is faster!!!:bigthumb:

what turbo is on that thing? He was already impressive enough with just about 500hp/500tq.

its a 1 off from AGP I am testing for them and the tests are looking good so far. Car will be dynoed by next weekend and ran next weekend so stay tuned for more times!

Your heap better make 600 this year or me and largehead are stuffing that turbo up your ass! hahah