prp 11/03

anyone going. i am either going to hybrid for the dyno or to prp, not sure yet.

im going to prp hoping my rear end holds if not then im putting it away for the year and getting a new rear end hoping to break 11’s

I’m planning on attending

ill be there

take some pics/ videos while your there for me

i plan to make some more last minute passes in the formula.i would go 2 dyno day but i havent changed my set up since then.plus its supposed to b clear skys and in the lower 50’s tomorrow.

if anyone has a video camera can you please get a couple of my runs. i dont have one and never seen my car run, it will be a grey 69 camaro. im hoping to break 10s if my car stays in one piece

dont think i’ll be there lol getting dyno’d.

Same with me please. Turbo Black Integra trying to break 11s

goood luck yo crank up the boost and you will be A ok

Ha, complete opposite. my car is tuned for 15lbs and i set a boost cut @ 18lbs to be safe. Well, @7,000rpms in 3rd and 4th i hit boostcut everytime. (boost cut shuts fuel off until u lift off throttle) i had 4 runs, all hit boost cut 2ce and all runs were 12.7:puke:

I went out today. Ran n/a since my bottle is empty and I didn’t have time to fill it. The air seemed nice enough to me, got a 13.9/100mph which is pretty good for my POS when I’m not spraying it.

hey guys i got like 25 minutes of tape from saturday i know i have some of your black integra beating that Z06 vettte. i have to watch it and see if i have some of your camaro ill post some in a couple days

new PB (in sig) on saturday… was hoping to get one more run in after the last in my quest to crack 12’s, but they took their sweet times cleaning the track up as usual, and running all the damn slick cars… i had 2 more tunes i wanted to try, and 1 run to do it in, and i picked the wrong one :wink:

Awesome, id appreciate any raw footage of my car, Thanks!

How did it do?

This upcoming Saturday T&T should be awesome- the high is like 45 and it’s supposed to be sunny and dry.

Ran a 13.5, with a bunch of smoke coming inside halfway down the track. Im gonna do a rebuild this winter and also fix all those damn oil leaks. Plan on doing a modded 20g that waller sells and some 50# injectors, and mess around with tuning with the new code $59, that ultimate chip sucks when you try to run the methanol injection. Hey atleast the transmission is still holding up thats the only thing left I havent replaced:squint:

hey man i was there on sat running my truck and was checking out your typhoon, very clean. nice truck.

thanks