eric berrys 2010 camaro

My little sister lives in Houston and says the same thing about the cars. :slight_smile:

I get the whole standing out and being different but I could not see dropping over $100K on a Camaro when you have the money to start with a better platform.

Picking a camaro to start a build is retarded, especially if it’s an older one. :moon:

My little sister lives in Houston and says the same thing about the cars

Age, pics and number please…

Opposite of 77redneck. Male, 24, has 36 inch biceps

Is this a charity event car? Can the dude even legally drive without the aide of a strawberry blunt and a screw driver ? :rofl:

Edit: Nice fab work

Any word if strawberry or chocolate blunt :shaggy: what knid of brand screwdriver ?

show car

negative, if you liked Fords, maybe… :slight_smile:

i like fords… disregard my vehicles i own… i like fords i swear…

Too much scrolling for a GM product. I went to last page. Nice work, not my first (or second, or third, or 39th) choice of vehicle, though.

hehehehehe

You guys are fucking retarded if you think Berry has any clue what went into this car. He bought a car, had it delivered directly to some “shop” his boy got hooked up at…told them “Yo, I want X powerz, and 30 inchers…make it happen”. Write check, pick car up, brag, end of story.

And seriously, I do not give one tiny fuck what you spend your millions on…but a fucking GM? 0_o

Update: Eric berry wrecked with school bus on his way to get his license after smoking :shaggy: :kekegay:

http://images.publicradio.org/content/2008/02/20/20080220_crash1_33.jpg

wow really??

You called it… Looks like he didn’t know what was in the car…

thats not his car, thats a old pic… believe happened like a week after they came out

gullible people :rofl: