10 vs 10

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhMRo5lDFe4”]YouTube - 2010 Camaro vs 2010 Mustang[/ame]

driver of that camaro sux

wow he couldn’t even do a burn out… that was a poor showing

I hope that wasn’t the SS Camaro…

hate to tell you, it was.

2010 SS Camaro going up against a 2010 Mustang GT. Things are not looking all that great for the new Camaro.

Yawn.

i’m going to assume that it was an auto.

I thought u meant my wife vs bo derick!

I though this thread was about my penis vs. a 10" dildo.

Looks like the dumbass didn’t turn off the traction control.

wow, the camaro guy couldnt drive miss daisy and the mustang guy used to own a neon with the ricer 4way solute :ugh:

both drivers SUCK

:stupid:

:kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay::kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay:

wow… a blazing 94mph pass smokes the camaro R-O-F-L

they’re both slow lol

Next to Darkstar trying to launch an AWD Talon, that is possibly the worst driving I’ve ever seen in my life.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::beer:

they were both really slow, I’m assuming that the track has a high altitude/the DA was really high that day.

That was downright awful for a car that’s ran mid to low 13’s

Not even your cars and you’re making excuses. :bowrofl: :clit: