10 vs 10

Yeah, but you should see my ability to launch my hotdog down your mother’s airplane hanger-esque hallway.

You mean 12’s

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLqdxBY6cQo”]YouTube - Speed Inc. 2010 Camaro SS Dyno and track Vid[/ame]

what, how yours is smaller or how you like to have both in your ass at once.

Is outbreeding legal in Butler County?

car wasn’t stock.

:bowrofl::bowrofl: i’m making excuses for both cars and stating the obvious for the retards on pittspeed that can’t factor in DA, unless you are a faggot ricer that’s into that JDM crap and don’t understand it.

I hope that last part wasn’t directed at me. :kekegay:

It was stock…With the exception of a stock tune (10 hp they said)

if u had any sense u would beable to tell it was!:tool:

so yeah… it wasn’t stock :hsugh:

:zzz::zzz:

c u on the BOAT bitch!:weak:

You keep reading those words and pm me when the meaning of them kick in.

Just making a point it is basically stock…hell it has been tested in magazines running 13.0 @111. I am sure once people get these things broken in high 12’s will be normal for these things. Hell G8’s are running 13.6’s stock with 70 less HP…and LS2 GTO’s are in the 12’s with 30 less HP.

either it’s stock or it is not, there really is no gray area there.

Bring it, …or I guess I will. :ugh2:

:zzz:

There’s no gray area on anything with you. Besides your hair, you old ass faggot.

I have no gray hair. I may be old but I have good genes, unlike your balding ugly self.

How can there be a gray area with the term stock? Either you changed nothing on the car or you did. If you didn’t change anything, it’s stock. If you changed something, it’s not stock.

:beer::beer:

That has to be a V6 (and it’s not even a good time for a V6). Looks like V6 Camaro vs. V8 Mustang. :shrug:

-TJ