ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Nope. Never claimed to. But Paul thinks I’m lucky to be able to get around without stalling. Thing is, he hates me for a personal reason. And the best part is I’ve never done a single thing to him whatsoever. So he does any and everything in his power to try to hurt me. Such as, bring shit from one forum where I am a member with a bunch of close friends, to this one where he hopes you guys will hound me. Paul hasn’t the slightest clue how well or poorly I can drive. All he knows is the incident where the 240 went off the track at edinburg (cuz I pushed it too hard) and now this. He has never seen me drive. He has never been to an event where I was. He never will either because (here comes the calling-out):

HE IS TOO FUCKING SCARED TO BE BEAT BY ME AT A CAR RACE.

Andddddddd furthermore, he used to threaten to kick my ass for months and months and months. So I told him to do it next time he saw me. He’s seen me enough times since then. All of a sudden, after I told him I’d throw down, he “wont” cuz he thinks I’ll throw him in jail. Guess what? Watch this video. I didn’t throw this kid in jail. This guys is double the size of Paul (and happens to have a normal sized head, not something out of a 70’s sci-fi martian flick like Paul does) Its funny cuz I got my ass whooped and I knew I was going to, but I went and boxed this kid anyways. Why? Because I said I would. I do what I say. Unlike Paul. I am now friends with the kid in the video:

I dont care about your guys’ personal opinions about me. But I do care when people try to make up shit about me that isn’t true. Such as, I’m a terrible driver, I’m retarded, I’m ignorant. None of that is true. So you guys can bag on my mod choice all you want, cuz heaven forbid If I mod my own car the way most guys with the same car do, and the way I want to. You guys can bag on me about going off the track cuz I’ll admit it was funny. You can bag on my terrible boxing skills cuz its true. But dont talk shit and claim things when you guys have no motherfuckinggoddamn clue.

Cossey, You’ve never seen me drive either. All you know is my car is tail happy and all of a sudden I’m a bad terrible god awful driver. Are you joking? No. You just “dont like me either” and want to bash me.

Like I said, if you assholes wanna meet me and talk to me like actual adults and not douchebags or conceded pricks or haters, then do it. I dont bite. I wont be a jerk. Unless you’re a jerk first, of course.