ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

OMG I finally got it last night!!! More pics to come!

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR in Rallye Red with just under 9500 miles. No winters. Kid traded it in for a 2010 Evo MR auto. It has rear tint, a re-flash and has been de-badged.

It has the Sight, Sound & Spoiler package. Has adjustable (up and down) HID headlights, 650 Watt Rockford Fosgate 9-speaker system with a 10" sub in trunk and 6-disc changer, and the high rise spoiler. I like it better because its level with the roofline unlike the regular height spoiler which is directly in the line of sight in the rear view mirror. 7 airbags: 2 frontal, 2 curtain, 2 side impact and one driver’s-knee airbag. Cruise control too lol.

Carbon Fiber skeleton Recaro seats with Alcantara. Aluminum roof, fenders and hood. Battery & washer fluid reservoir are in trunk. 13.8" front rotors with 4 piston Brembo calipers. Tires have already been changed; Stock Advan’s were bald (of course, with a treadwear of 160) so the dealer stuck Hankook Ventus HR-II’s (yuck) but I’m putting my Enkei’s on hopefully they fit. Those have the Nitto NT555 Extremes.

No immediate plans except to change the awful shift knob and learn to drive it.

Fuck the haters.

nice pickup

Wow nice find, really really low miles too! Looks good!

very nice

good thing you got a x instead of a ix, i’d be embarassed

Yeh try to only “build” this one once

:rofl:rofl

nice pickup man, what do you have planned for this?

very nice looking car

Well done.

nice.

I dont see how that spoiler is anywhere near level with the roof line

Ron, it is in the rear view mirror. Almost cant see it.

Only plans are catless turbo-back, remove little pill that restricts boost, and a tuning port

what are you 3 ft tall? that spoiler would be in my line of sight.

anyway nice pick up.

Nice ride, and I’m glad to see its a stick.

Nice ride. Let this be a new beginning, please don’t let it go the way of your other vehicles (RICED THE FUCK OUT).

I only had ONE “riced” car

PICS:

Watch this crazy shit:

Such an awesome daily driver.

Good luck with the car. BTW that red looks great.

what enkeis are you putting on?