BURNALL4's Evo IX RS

So I wanted to start a thread so i can keep track of what i’ve done and what is yet to be done. And have some local friends input on what im planning.

These threads have the pics of the car.

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=18837

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=18985

Power Mods:
Custom Intake
Buschur TBE
MBC
Cosworth M3’s 280’s
Supertech Valvetrain Greddy timming belt
Buschur race core Intercooler
Custom 2.5inch piping
Dyno tune by Kenny
Ebay 02 housing EBAY FTW on this!

This all for power mods. Everything else is done to make the car easy to shift, so I can do MY job of driving and im not fighting the car.

Buschur front and rear motor mounts
Buschur SS clutch line
Clutch slave restrictor pill removed
Exedy twin HD
Buschur Shifter Buschings
Mini battery
Tial BOV…MAD POWER!!!..lol
BFG KDW’s 255/40/17
Drag alignment done by Evokilla
Buschur front and rear undertrays

Most important mods:

rain tray removed from hoodvent
rear bumper heat shield
air freshener
floormats
Evo 7 antenna
Evo 7 tailslights

This year I was going to change to the FP Black, but ive been trying to break the Stock turbo pump gas record for 2 years which is 11.27 at 120.xx. So this year its going to happen I got some new stuff to help. Id really like to get the first 10 sec pass on the stock turbo but .3 is ALOT to ask because the motor is still stock. And I have to do it with 93 octane.

Fastest pass the car has made is run #3. It was done on 27psi

So I suppose I should let out all my secrets for this year. Sitting next to me is a box. Inside this said box is 4 things.

FP High Pressure Wastegate Actuator (WGA) this is a 25 lbs version. The stock one is 12 lbs. The idea behind this is because the turbo is so small this will hold the boost higher farther up in the RPM range. By redline its usually at about 20-22 lbs. Im hopping my having this it will also increase the boost pressure when I put the car on its 2-step. Currently it allows me to build 12lbs, IF it will build more that may help for the next thing thats in the said box.

JM Fabrications 10mm Wheel Spacers and ARP 3" extended Wheel studs. As some of you know I bought a set of White Rays Engineering Gram Lights 57c’s. They wont clear the front calipers without the spacers and if your going to do that the studs are needed also to complete the job correctly. The wheels have tires that are being sold to make room for a new tire that Mickey Thompson is making which is a full Bias-ply ET Drag 17x8x26. These will not be available until spring at the earliest, and no price has been mensioned that I know of.

Only other thing in the box is a set of new lugnuts. They are Project Kics R40 Black lugnut. They are 44mm extended open end. The best part about them is that the surface that touches the wheel is on a bearing. This allows that surface to stop so it dosent scuff the wheel, but still allows the nut to turn and tighten. The ones im running now are crome and are an opened ended stock nut. They’re ugly as hell and when you wash the car liquid rust runs all over the wheels.

There are more pars on the list and I will give updates as they happen.

100 shot!

Cant wait to see it out this year, deff my favorate evo around…Sorry PETER

cllleeeeeaaaannn, as said above me … deff one of my fav evos around

nice looking car. Always lived wingless EVOs

I farted in this car on more than one occasion.

Def one of my favorite Evos.

project kics ftw.

super clean and super mean

laaaaame lol.

hmmmm mike hmmmmmmmmmmm

Pete how many times did u touch yourself reading this thread :lol

Good luck with the goal buddy. Hope you get there

LOL

on a serious note, good luck with your goal…you seem to know what your doing. Im sure you will set the record.

what are you trying to get at? its not like i don’t have the same damn car…

I think he is trying to say you were whacking your little willy reading this thread.

yea thats exactly what i wasn’t doing.

if ruben never had an evo, neither would you. be original peter. i know you love the cookie cutter setups but damn, it must suck living in ruben’s shadow.

Ruben, i love your car!

what are you talking about? how am i living in his shadow? i’m going a different route, have different things done… stop trolling me dude

THIS SHIT JUST GOT REAL