ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

there ya go.

if you think im the only one who thought you had a “nitrous converter hit” sound in your car that night, your nuts. It wasn t even brought to my attention until people started pointing it out on ls1tech. Did I think you sprayed that night, prior to what people are drilling into my head now over on tech? nope, never crossed my mind but after watching my videos from all motor and nitrous, then your old “motor” runs vs your new ones, there is a big difference there that sounds awfully weird.

not to mention a week before you went away to get a different “cam and head change”, you should be pics on your phone of a brand new wet kit you had laying in your room. Or maybe that was just another pic off the internet just like all the blower pics you would post on facebook saying mine, or about the “longblock” you bought from Houston 9 months ago but the company wouldnt “ship it”.

I still dont think you sprayed that night but the more people that also run nitrous that point it out, are making me think twice. Who cares anyways? the shit is old and done with. I look forward to seeing your “9 second car” come out. Lets look forward to that.