ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

So what’s a k04’d s4 called then? How about a big turbo apr kit Gti, what’s that called? Pretty sure almost every brand and aftermarrket “kits” are still called in " stages" no?

I approve of all of this. :number1

Lame cookie cutter kit cars are in stages I guess

What stage is my car Pete?

Hey 2.7 I’ll race you tomorrow. I’m out of work at 3 and I’m on the state campus.

Can someone please change his user title to “compulsive backpedaler”.

Da fuck I know or care!

Guess my shit is lame because it sucks and doesn’t move out good and my parts combo blows

:lmao

Thats because hipster clown chodes like this kids dad pass a check over the counter and drive off +50hp later. They wouldn’t know what a .82 AR, a K04-01 or what any of the real information mean about what they just purchased. So they associate it to things that dumb people know; 1 is more than 2, 2 is more than 1, 3 is more than both 1 annnnd 2, and 3+ is more than 3.

Big boys build cars with parts, not stages.

Stage ElevenbillonitySevenXplus

ROFL, just wait until I release the next KrazyKid product. I got something for yeah buddy. :rofl

Is it a sheet metal intake manifold for a 6.1 V8 ?!?!!?!?!

In to see ErnGotti vs BURNALL4 this summer.

nooo silly.

its for Kooooolant :ninja

Stages aren’t for this guy. :rofl :rofl

:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:cry:

OP fuckin sucks

I have a phase9 stage77 v4.0 v8 3.6 quattro twin turboed supercharged. I am only in for 150-210 runs down rt9. hit me up.

Buncha tard bags up in here

Bags of tard, in here we have

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/Stage-three-Still-a-boy-not-yet-a-woman.jpg

^^^LOL!

I dont plan to run it in stock trim that far lol iut’ll be bored and sleeved long before the.n.

hahah lol I dont wanna upgrade th intercooler yet so I got this at a dirt cheap price and am hoping for the best. Its not like I wont notice a difference if it does what it claims. If not, I’ll sell it.

rofl!!

Whoaaaaa…his car in Stock form is faster than my car in Stock form. He be deep into the elvens BRAH I aint no dummy

In for pwning newbs.