ErnGotti's 1990 240SX Gold Hatch

Got this a couple weeks ago for $750

1990 240SX with SOHC (ew…but we know what’s in store…) KA24E with 132k miles on motor, slightly over 80k on manual transmission. Spec stage 1 clutch/flywheel kit with throwout bearing, replaced OEM suspension, car was swapped to 5-speed over summer with brand new lines, master and slave cylinders and rear seal, used 5-speed driveshaft, almost completely gutted and a welded stock differential (the reason for the bald tires lol)

I need to swap the coupe’s F/E onto it, as well as the engine/FMIC/radiator/fans/exhaust/Z32 master cylinder/sending unit. I also will install the seats and a custom carpet. I’m gonna paint the car myself, black, and then save up to have it done the way I REALLY want it. I will get a full 5-lug upgrade kit for the S13, install the rotors and brake lines with ceramic pads and install the clutch/flywheel during the swap. But I definitely need to do something about those ridiculous taillights. I made a poll post in “Anything” about taillights I’m considering. And I’m open to other suggestions.

Trunk had a spoiler but it is no more. I need one.

Looks like a big project. You should make it into a 240-truck!

;D sil-truck ftw

Those taillights are the only thing I like about this car. :tong

Nice pick up!

:umm

Did you see the price?

:umm :umm :umm

YOU SUCK!!

Fuck your couch.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/rape.gif ?

That’s a bed, noob.

Nope, that would be “fuck you on your bed.” I was looking for something along the lines of this:

ohh bed…ill take notes

you’re a quick learner.

i hope you checked the frame rails for rot… they are notourious for it… Looks like you got some rot starting on the right strut tower… 750 is a bit much imo… but then again i paid 1200 for my ruby S14 and got a white S14 in mint condition for $500 from some old lady :slight_smile: I hold out untill i find the real deals ;D

i hate you!

Can’t jump on the first car you come across cause the price is right

if this is the car i think it is…

I met the kid at the lot once, was a completely idiot, thought he was JDM Drift supreme. Came into the lot like an asshole, left like an asshole, beat the living piss out of it.

I only remember because the hanging muffler was the first thing I noticed when he pulled into the lot…

Seriously, kid was an asshat, I wouldnet have paid a cent over 500

Being that is a Pignose SOHC, given the rough ass condition its in, i wouldnt pay any more than 200 - 250 at most… But then again people claim that 240’s are “rare” cars up here… I dont know why, they are a dime a dozen in jersey