ErnGotti's 1990 240SX Gold Hatch

Ehh finding them with minimal rust/frame rot here is a pain in the ass

It seems like hatches are everywhere now. It’s still hard to find a clean s13 coupe though.

There were more hatches produced than coupes… I personally like the coupe better… As a matter of fact i just sold a perfect black S13 coupe and a Black S13 vert. Now im tryin to find a S14 shell to hack up and turn into a truck… never seen a S14 truck so i wanna do it

If you see a s13 coupe '91 and up, SE with moonroof, shell, good body, let me know!

+1

haha seriously, thats what i just sold like a month ago… a black SE coupe, power moonroof, K’s spoiler, black with black interior… not a spec of rust or a single dent in it… Sold it for 3500

thats not his car. i sold him my complete 5spd swap from my coupe 2 years ago.

like mine :excited

my bad i read it again and relized the welded diff nonsense. :crackup

1. i welded the diff
  2. i helped 5spd swap it
  3. 2 years ago when he first got it, it was MINT, like no dents scratchs no rust NOTHING. seems like he fucking destroyed it.

I call B/S Jeff, Im 100% sure that the same car, and he dident even know you as me and you were talking to him.

That car is unmistakeable, ugly gold, and the hanging stock muffler that was tied… Same exact car that was at the lot.

your a moron ::slight_smile:

im saying that IS the car you seen. and i helped him as a side job 2 years ago, met him, 1 hour later we did the diff, and swap and then 7 hours later i left the garage. for meeting someone once, 2 years ago, id be :confused too.

dude, you made no mention to this kid about you helping him, he saw your and my car and came over and started talkign to us like hes drift supreme. Neither of you knew eachother… im sorry but you dont forget someone that helped you do that ammount of work on your car

funny beacuse i cleary remember saying “hows the car holding up”. Its really besides the point. And if it is that kid, this was his beater, and a 05(ithink) 350z was his daily. used to work at lia nissan

haha no, that was his car, kid looked like he dident have a pot to piss in… and made no mention of a 350Z… you dont bring a piece of shit like that to the lot when you have a nice 350Z

you definitely have a project there…

but more power to you, may I ask why you are re-doing the interior?

run that shit man. i got my 240 coupe out of a junkyard for $400 and that shit has got a good amount of rust on it. clean it up as best you can and run it.

The car was stripped when I got it. And this is why:

It IS the car Hooke & Shady are talking about. The kid’s name is Rod. He is moving back to Brazil for about a year and sold everything of his. The car only has 13k on it and the left front frame is rotten, even though the car was undercoated. I know a good welding shop my best friend’s family owns so I’m going there to get that repaired. But this whole thing about 2 years ago…the story he told me was that he had another gold 240 prior to this one. He got this one last year from Maryland. He swapped the 5-speed into it over this summer as well as all the dashboard an seats and panels from his old car cuz they were in better shape. At least that’s what he told me. But yeah, he DID like to drift. One wheel has a nice dent in it lol

This car’s getting the RB20 anyways, boys. F the SOHC. I’m also taking the front end from the black derelict coupe and swapping that when I do the engine swap.

so what was wrong with the coupe again

Just about everything. Crappy fuel/brake lines, no heat, no radio, corroded wires, HUGE brake pedal, half 5-lug, shitty Maaco paint job, broken gauge cluster, wiper issues, door locks were never replaced when the doors were so they cannot be locked, no back up lights or neutral safety switch, mangled fuel pump cover, broken/chipped interior pieces, missing glove box latch. All stupid little things that were unneccessarily stripped/broken/forgotten about during the original swap. Plus hatches handle better. Although I DO love the coupe/vert better.

want to sell it?

o wow :crackup