ErnGotti's 1990 240SX Gold Hatch

Sell me what ever 5-lug hubs you have

I plan on it. Once I get the motor, the dashboard/door panels and the front ends swapped out. Although I don’t know if the KA24E from the gold hatch will work in the black coupe cuz that originally came with a KA24DE and the stock ECU’s are different, yet still run components of the car they are in (example: the gauge cluster is run off the stock ecu and I don’t know if the SOHC ecu can run the DOHC cluster, etc.). The KA runs strong. Just needs the intake tubing repaired and a valve cover gasket.

It only has the rear hubs (spindles and everything) out of a 95 240SX SE. Last year I threw out the stock 4-lug assembly like a retard. I took the 4 lug calipers and put them on the 5 lug hubs for 2 reasons: the 5 lug calipers were seized and the 5 lug calipers didn’t mate to the 4 lug e-brake cable, whereas the 4 lug ones did. If anything, I suggest you take the whole car off my hands and I’ll sell the engine/tranny from the gold car separately.

dont need a motor/tranny/ecu

ill give you my quad for it, i need another project before i go insane! :angry2

:pete

I can trade you for 4-lug hubs, I dont need any brakes.

And I dont really need the whole car.

I do, and will gladly take it off your hands if you are looking to get rid of it around spring time.

lol does the hub come with wheels? I didn’t get the rear 4 lug wheels. You can have my 5 lug wheels with the Falken 451 ZR-Beta’s that are like brand new with my 5 lug hubs. I’m cool with that if you are.

Once I get the hubs swapped (Steve’s got first dibs, he knows that) and the F/E swapped out then yeah sure I’ll sell the shell and all the spare parts I never put back in it. I’ll try to find someone on Nico who wants the SOHC

Yeah I can probably get you two tear drop wheels. You want to just swap rear wheels/hubs/rotors even?

Yeah. Sounds good to me. What are you gonna do about fronts? The Ichiba upgrade? And S14 rotors all the way around?

Ichiba fronts with 300zx, not sure about the rear brakes yet. Do you need to do the swap soon or can it wait a month or so?

Whenever. The car is under a pile of snow right now. I also have the ebrake handle/cable/brackets for the S14 calipers. I hav e the seized ones still so I can turn them in as a core on reman’d ones but even THOSE are really expensive at my job at Napa. Somewhere between $100-$120 dollars each and they gotta be shipped in UPS for an additional $8 :bore

Ok sounds good, I’ll probably get new rotors anyway.

I purchased S14 D/S rotors from eBay for $140 all the way around…

ErnGotti, I’ll be contacting you in a week or so about these hubs, I might be interesting in getting them sooner, maybe within a month.

Is that OJ"s glove in the engine bay?

hahahaha I love that I didn’t notice till it was too late!!

Hey I don’t want to jinx myself but I’m in talks with a guy not too far from here who is interested in trading me his bone stock black auto 94 vert S13 for this car. I was totally honest with him about things I know about it. I’ll keep you all updated

I lost your number

vert>hatch

Its still cold but maybe tomorrow I will bust some knuckles on the 240. I’ll PM you my number.