ErnGotti's 1990 240SX Gold Hatch

My hero!! :slight_smile:

I aim to please. :thumbup

any update?

Car looks decent to me…

WOW everyone and their mother owns a 240 up here now.

I will not own one now.

I am happy with my SC and I will get a cressida for a track car.

:lol I know right? I’m still glad coupes are kinda rare. But I might be picking up a Datsun towards the end of the month :ninja

I want details fucker

for cereal

When I moved out here last fall I was surprised at how many there were here, there were like 2 in my hometown and they both were shitty lol

I’m tempted to sell my S13 crap just for the same reason. I got my first 240 back in '05 because they were unheard of around here. Four years later they’re all over. ninety knows my alternative, haha.

I have been working on s-chassis since 2001.

I sold my last mint condition shell to my friend last winter cause his s13 was so rusted out the frame literally snapped

i bought my first S-chassis in 98… it was a black 96 S14 that i financed… Back then there was practically no aftermarket for them… Id say around 02-03 they started gaining huge popularity. Now theyre just bandwagon cars… Ive been contemplating selling my S14s too and going to a different platform

Damn, in '98 I was still having snack time and playing on the playground after lunch.:lol

you and me both :lol

who cares if they are bandwagon? Why does that matter? I would never sell my car just because I felt it was “too popular”

I picked mine up about 6 or 7 years ago now, and have loved every minute of it. No matter what the car, there is always a certain “cult” following…

and just because you own a car that not many others own, doesn’t make you any cooler. In fact it actually has been a good thing to see the rise in popularity of 240’s. I mean look at the aftermarket support now.

True, I’ll probably never sell my car.

It has nothing to do with owning a car to be “cool”. 240’s Now are probably at the height of their popularity… They wont always be as popular as they are right now… Im going to take advantage of that and sell my S14’s for as much as i can get for them because theyre fetching top dollar right now…

And besides that fact… its getting extremely tiring that for the past 7 years or so i cant drive anywhere in any one of my 3 S14’s without someone asking me if i drift, or if i have an SR or “yo is that swapped”… Then theres the fanbois that try to talk to me when im getting in or out of my car with the lines of “is that turboed… i owned one that had a factory turbo on it” or “thats a sweet car, my brother has a S15 that he just bought”

Im tired of the platform, Im tired of the people that the platform is associated with… Ive owned S-Chassis cars for the past 11 years, its time to move on to bigger and better things… Possibly a Chevy V8 powered SC400

since your selling all your s chassis stuff. sell me those mother fucking lights.
Kthxbye :slight_smile:

Dan look at it this way, Atleast your not in the honda bandwagon right now. thats 12345678765432 times worse.

Theyre sittin ontop of my toolbox whenever you want them

there will always be these people, no matter what car you drive. It’s whether or not they know what they are talking about when they ask you is the thing.

and to be done with a platform is one thing, to say you are selling your car because it’s popular and everyone owns one is bullshit. If you are truly tired of the platform, then by all means take advantage of the popularity and sell it. Just don’t do it to be different

Im not doing it to be different… But in a way, my reason for selling is because of the popularity… Theyre value is at the height that its gonna get right now… So im selling while i can get the most out of it

Sweet ill get back to you on that shortly.

fenders/interior/me and heather going to north carolina for a week > tail lights :lol. my tax return should be here next week :number1

Im not doing it to be different… But in a way, my reason for selling is because of the popularity… Theyre value is at the height that its gonna get right now… So im selling while i can get the most out of it

i have to agree with almost everything your saying, you can sell a s14 for loot now. and if its a 97-98 SE 5spd? pfft forgetabout it. your all set. i am really sick of the SR comments and the whole “yo! is that shit swapped?!?!?!?” wtf, go play with your d series honda and leave me alone.

On the other hand, aftermarket support is fantasic, granted almost everything has been done but what ever. I wont sell my hatch even if i total it. i <3 the platform for what it is, and not the so called “band-wagon”. the only reason i bought my coupe in 05 was, it was something differnt and it wasnt a honda. every since then 240’s in the albany area are growing by the masses. theres 4 at the lot last april. then it turened into 9 ( i was the only non PR … :'() then another 8-9 by saratoga,3 in scotia etc. F’in redic. Still nice to see one driving by.

/rant :tongue