ErnGotti's 1990 240SX Gold Hatch

Lol you think thats a lot of 240’s haha… 3 blocks from where i used to live in jersey, theres 6 S14’s… all in the same driveway cause my friend owns them all lol… Theres an assload of 240’s in the NJ/NYC area… As far as aftermarket… youre 100% right… theres awesome aftermarket support for Schassis cars… But it hasnt always been like that. When i bought my first S14 sure there were bodykits and coilovers… But the only manufacturer for coilovers was tannabe for S14’s. KA turbo kits or just turbo manifolds were unheard of… The aftermarket has grown by leaps and bounds… but along with that comes the cheap knock off shit too… and speaking of Kouki S14’s theres one for 4k bone stock auto in Latham

:thumbup

Green? if so i talked to him in waterford last week. he was at mobil. freaking clean car i love it. if its the one i think your talking about it was in craigslist a couple weeks ago under “240 sx” not 240sx

and i know about the NYC/NJ 240 bs. im always down in queens. www.wingsperformance.com my friend of a friends shop. shop owner is a complete dick but the Wings team is awsome.

Queens is a shit hole… However Sage Diner on queens blvd has awesome food

AS for the 240’s roaming around…How many are actually RB swapped locally? Hmm? You tell people where that motor comes from and they go GaGa it’s funny to me. The only problem I have is the RB20 is not as supported because of it’s age as the RB25 & 26 are. But regardless, the main reason I’m keeping my car is it’s a rare version of a moderately common car.

BINGO! Everyones like woah you got a 240?! Do you drift it?!
NO

Also, I don’t care about aftermarket support. The SR stays with me and goes in the next car (If I do actually sell the S13 chit) so all that stuff is heavily supported.

As for the chassis, I am pretty capable of fabricating stuff, and I WANT to be different. I hate bandwagons. You can go as extreme as Dent Sport, but in the end it is still a 240.

I’ll stab you. The 1uz is a better engine in the SC application

Carburated 350 is how id do it… Ive been on the hunt for a SC400 for a while

Its really not that bad. I goto a friends shop on Queens BLVD. in queens (go figure). And the ONLY white castle down there thats good is by Queens mall. allllll on queens blvd. ill take you down next time i go in the next week or two.

anyways

240sx>bandwagon

all white castle tastes the same… Just like it smells the same on the way in as it does on the way out

my opinon based on cleanliness and taste.

Man Valentines Day has people all grumpy and shit.

I’m so happy i don’t have to waste any money today and get all dressed up to go pay for a super over priced mediocre dinner that is only going to get me drunken mediocre sex with the pussy that i have sadly gotten myself stuck with that is only half as hot as it was when i met it cause it has put on “comfort weight”.

I have no idea where that post came from :rofl

Jersey fressh and other 240 owners seem kinda grumpy in this thread

Not me, I don’t have to buy anything :slight_smile:

I wasnt grumpy… and vallentines day was great haha i banged my jailbait bitch then she left cause her BF was taking her out to dinner lmao… I didnt spend a dime

LOL!! nice!:rofl

how jailbait is this jailbait chick?

More speak of sex with minors less speak of s-chassis

jailbait enough to not vote

Is she jailbait enough to not drive is the real question