ErnGotti's 1990 240SX Gold Hatch

:+1

Nah she drives a brand new mercedes

Well…back to da car…here is a list of everything that was just installed over the course of about 30 hours:

Pictures to come

GODSPEED HyperRS Coilovers
GODSPEED F&R Sway Bars
Napa Chassis Parts Sway Bar End Links (prolly wont last lol)
GODSPEED Front Adjustable Pillow Arms
GODSPEED Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms
GODSPEED Rear Adjustable Tension Rods
Solid Aluminum Rear Subframe Bushings
S13 OEM Viscous LSD (got rid of that God Awful welded diff)
Ichiba 5 lug hub conversion
S14 Drilled/slotted rotors
Napa Ceramic Front/Semi-Metallic Rear Brake Pads
Enkei LS-5 18x8 wheels in Gloss Black w/ Chrome Spoke Cap
Nitto NT555 Extreme tires in 235/40ZR18

I had Goodridge Stainless brake hoses but the damn things blew out!! 3 of them all leaked at the same spot. The crimp where the banjo fitting hits the line.

There were all kinds of stupid things that happened along the way (broke one rear brake line, had to get longer bolts to hold the LSD to the frame, etc.)

So right now the brake pedal is real squishy on first press, there is a metal-on-metal rub coming from right front wheel. I think it’s the dust cover but I’ll look tomorrow. The alignment is out to lunch. And the diff clunks under load when I hit the clutch. But it’s damn stiff!!

Still to do:
Get replacement SS lines
Z32 master cylinder (once I get replacement lines installed)
Roll rear fenders (ahem CarRamRod…your assistance would be appreciated - you come highly recommended!!)
Paint the car/spoiler
Taillight Mod
Weld in cage
Racing Seats/Harnesses
Weld misc. holes/rust spots/frame rails
Exhaust/Intake
Practice lol
Autocross!!!

holyshit you’re doing mods that make sense. I’m proud of you Ernie. its about time.

insert NoHomo hug!!!

however the wheels deff slowed it down a tick

We told you… fucking sell them and get something better.

pictures or ban

I got another new phone so i lost your number… again. lol

If you still need help with that thingamabob, i could stop by this weekend.

wtf hahah you talking to me? lol

I am in desperate need of an inexpensive S13 F/E…anyone know of any?

If I could get the $1196 I paid for them I just might. But I got them because I like the way they look and Enkei has a quality product. I’m not trying to soak every .1 whp out of my car, like some car factions need to…lol

Godspeed… :facepalm

Hopefully the welds on those swaybars don’t break like they’ve been known to! Also, I’d sell those coils after a little while and snatch a set of used Stance or Silk Roads.

Also, whats an F/E? Front end?

Thank you. i thought i was the only one lost on the F/E part.

Frontal excitement? :excited

OHai!

s/e maybe? s is 2 keys from f idunno im a dummy, so high i could fly twice as high lookin ass ***** HAHAHA

If you need a front end I have two and a boat load of other parts pm me for details

F/E is Front End, yes…can you figure out what an R/E is…I just stuck something in mine lol

These sway bars were said to “address” the weld issue…its the most recent “kit” GODSPEED has produced.

Yeah I will PM you!!

:eek3 T M I!!!

lmao

Here ya be

I have more pictures on another camera of the teardown/rebuild process that I need to upload yet.

Mind the car WILL be black SOON.

You can notice the god awful camber on the right rear wheel. I need to adjust a couple bolts and bring it back to the garage for a better alignment.

The seats were a P.A.I.N. that stands for Pain And Impossible Nukas lol the driver’s side snuck a sneaky on me with the exhaust tunnel popping out of the floor pan so now that hump made the seat sit high. But when I bring it for the cage to be welded in I’ll have the guy make some steel brackets so it sits properly.

car looks good…

in case you were asleep for the past several months, there is an event at Lebanon Valley on May 15th that you should sign up for…now

The drifting one. I work and have school that day. Last day of classes can’t miss it :frowning: I’m definitely autocrossing on the 16th though. Up at Edinburgh. I’ll tell you though, if I were planning on using this car as a drifter I wouldn’t have put the huge expensive tires on it or the R200V in it. I would have left the welded diff for now and kept going to garages and getting free 15" used tires lol

You wouldn’t be willing to help a brutha with fender rolling, would ya?

why havent u taken care of the rust before all of the suspension?

if you wanted to cruise to charlton some weekend we probably could, my buddy has the fender roller