ErnGotti's 1990 240SX Gold Hatch

Sweet ill get back to you on that shortly.

fenders/interior/me and heather going to north carolina for a week > tail lights :lol. my tax return should be here next week :number1

Im not doing it to be different… But in a way, my reason for selling is because of the popularity… Theyre value is at the height that its gonna get right now… So im selling while i can get the most out of it

i have to agree with almost everything your saying, you can sell a s14 for loot now. and if its a 97-98 SE 5spd? pfft forgetabout it. your all set. i am really sick of the SR comments and the whole “yo! is that shit swapped?!?!?!?” wtf, go play with your d series honda and leave me alone.

On the other hand, aftermarket support is fantasic, granted almost everything has been done but what ever. I wont sell my hatch even if i total it. i <3 the platform for what it is, and not the so called “band-wagon”. the only reason i bought my coupe in 05 was, it was something differnt and it wasnt a honda. every since then 240’s in the albany area are growing by the masses. theres 4 at the lot last april. then it turened into 9 ( i was the only non PR … :'() then another 8-9 by saratoga,3 in scotia etc. F’in redic. Still nice to see one driving by.

/rant :tongue