ErnGotti's 1990 240SX Gold Hatch

I NEVER SAID ITS WORTH 4 GRAND!!! Pay attention and GTFO of my thread if you’re gonna keep calling me retarded. All I said was thats what its worth TO ME and I will let it go for that much but REALISTICALLY I know no one will pay that much. Dont tell me what to do with my car. Dont tell me to take an amount thats way less than I have into it. I’m ordering the rocker arms tomorrow and putting them in this week so I can DRIVE the car again then I’ll go from there. I would rather DRIVE my car over SELL it so STOP TELLING ME WHAT MY CAR IS AND IS NOT WORTH JUST BECAUSE YOUR PUNK ASS DOES NOT THING I SHOULD KEEP IT. Asshole.

Back on topic. Does anyone know, or where I can find, the torque specs for the bolts that hold the bar that holds the Rocker Arms above the cam?

stop shouting at me like a little bitch, you wouldnt do this in person so why u thuggin it out here ?

this is the first time i heard you admit that NO ONE would pay that price you would accept, so now i’ll stop trying to convince you its not worth 4 grand

carry on with your pile i wont interrupt any more

Originally Posted by <b>ErnGotti</b> 					 				
  		<i> But I'm way more skilled than any of you simpletons realize</i>

I would think someone of you skill would be able to find out :rofl

Ernie. Target has a pretty good deal on tissues and tampons. Go get yourself some.

Download the factory service manual, should be able to google 240sx FSM and pull it off NICO in a couple minutes.

If you were running your mouth about my car to my face I most CERTAINLY would say something back. Dont judge me OR my car again. Till you meet me.

Thank you steve. Thats all I needed. I could have searched all around but I wanted some direction first. I’m relatively new to internals…

Is this for the KA or RB20?

If its the RB20 a 240SX manual probably wont help with that :lol

but most nissan engines ive dealt with the torque specs for the the whole rocker assembly is ~20ftlbs

If you were running your mouth about my car to my face I most CERTAINLY would say something back. Dont judge me OR my car again. Till you meet me. [/QUOTE]

You wouldn’t say/do shit to him or anyone older than a 6th grader. You always use the “say it to my face” excuse…but then you HIDE. You’ve said this exact same shit to half a dozen of people I know including myself. We’ve all tried to get you to meet up on a rediculous amount of occasions but then you dissapear off the forums for a few days, or excuses of being busy, never meet up to DD blah blah blah. You’re car is a pile of shit and you are a coward. And you KNOW I will say that to your asshole face. I’ll judge you all day long because that’s the status quo and you won’t do shit about it.

noob we can easliy get the 240 and RBxx FSM :lol

I never said you cant… i stated that a plain 240SX FSM/Haynes wont help with the RB20 lol :lol

this thread sucks

:number1

It’s for the stock SOHC KA

You guys have tried to “meet up” with me to FIGHT. I’m not going to a predetermined fight cuz its not a recreational activity to me. I told you that. I said if it happens in front of me randomly then I WONT back out.

But if this “Singh” guy came up to me and my car somewhere and started running his mouth I wouldn’t puss away into my front seat and drive off. I would answer any question he had. And I WOULDN’T threaten to kick his ass and remodel his face so his family wouldn’t be able to recognize him because thats what barbarians do, not MEN

I most certainly DO come to DD but the past 3 weeks have been busy for me. I was gone for 2 of the fridays, for all intensive purposes, and last week it rained

I’d rather be a barbarian than the weak coward that you are.

Back on topic. Crash this piece of shit car and collect the $400 insurance would give you.

Or he can just give me all the 240’s he has :lol

Steve…you no like hatchez…

truth, but need a donor for a sil truck

this

calm down.