ErnGotti's 1990 240SX Gold Hatch

I cant even sell the lexus for $8000

I heard the frame rails are made out of gold

If you had your car for sale for 10gs someone would buy it just not quickly…

A car is only worth as much as someone makes it… if some guy really wanted your swap without doign the work… hed pay 10 grand…

Unfrotunatly no one in their right mind wants an RB20 240…

So 1 grand final offer

The hatch doesn’t have the RB20 in it. The coupe does. And I set that price high because I dont WANT lowball offers like “I’ll give you $800 right now for it” or something ridiculous like that.

But like Shady says, to the right person, it IS worth the car + parts + installation.

And the car RUNS just has 2 flat lifters. I can fix that with 2 brand new rocker arms for less than $80

Looks like the computer is working out!

lol here’s what happens with the speakers: They do get output from the computer but the POWER comes from the monitor. So right now I got them hooked to the blown monitor and that monitor plugged in & on the floor lol and the new monitor is on the desk. 21" flat screen tube monitor. Pretty nice for $Free.99

Because that is what it’s worth unfortunately

It is a 1990 240sx “GOLD” hatch…lol

LOL

you guys are killin me here :sHa_rofl:

:hahahigh class

hey playboy… how about u spend the “less than $80” and fix the car, you dont think that would help you sell it for more, faster???

u want to sell a car that has bad lifters… where is the logic in that? which a price tag of over 4 grand? you GOT TO BE KIDDING !

lets get realistic here… everyone loves their cars for the most part, everyone put a lot of work into them, but you got to be realistic…

4gs + for a non running car … dont tell me its running because it technically will fire up, if that was the case i’ll sell u a running car with a spun main bearing… and call it running cuz its firing pistons…

Hey plAyboy…pay attention. I DONT want to sell it but as soon as a 240 comes up as derelict, people with pipe dreams try jumping all over it. I was squashing that up front. That’s what I JUST said.

And Yes Shane I need to change the title lol its black and purple now.

Yes it IS running and VERY drive-able but who knows how long before other ones go flat. I drove it to work yesterday as a matter of fact.

Use your freakin head before you TRY to call someone out.

Yeah…buuuttttt. :rofl

Ernie…since you never posted up your list on 518CS proving that you have 4k in just wheels/suspenion/drivetrain mods…post it up here.

right ,like i said, spend the 80 bucks and fix it , if thats all it really needs

my bad bro, i forgot i was talking to the guy who builds his car to be a street racer machine, btw u got some good friends if they rat u out :tongue

Hey hey hey…I’m not this fuckers friend lol. I’ve been trying pretty hard to get him to spar with me because he says…

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

any time you have to add “but” to the end of “it’s a running car” then it’s not running

I told ya’ll Its driveable. You can get in and drive to the store or whatever but the lifter tick is just plain annoying.

Cliff drove his gf’s car for like 2 weeks with a rod knock. Doesn’t mean he could of gotten full price if he tried to sell it.

Man you guys just dont pay attention. I DONT want to sell the car BUT for the RIGHT PRICE (i.e $4250) I WILL let it go.

4250 is not the right price

500 bucks not a penny more

• mother fucking one

you are retarded, if someone offers you a grand, u better fucking run for that money asap before they change their minds and realize its a bad deal for them

u just dont have no common sense, u go to sleep thinking your car is worth 4 grand, u got to be fucking retarded, thats the only way !