ErnGotti's 1990 240SX Gold Hatch

FFFFUUUUU I need to paint my car again!!! Looks good!

damn that does look good, wanna do mine? lol

shit looks good bro!!! needs a major drop thou, 4x4 status

Ernie…you know I gotta give you shit for this… :wink:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/thejeremiah/funnystuff/AfterPaint1.jpg

:rofl

:ohsnap

I like that paint A LOT.

The wheels though make me want to claw my asshole open and rub bloody feces in my eyes so I cant see them

:rofl +1 haha but demz are teh jdm tytez dough

lol at Miah Those plates cost me a good amountz of moneyz so I had to get them on SOMETHING before they were expired in March. So for right now the RB stands for RicerBoy mwa ha ha

Nice job with the paint man :bowdown

What she said ^^^

You Plan on doing the jams and stuff soon? Cant wait to do mine.
And whats with the wing. whats that off of. Car looks great!

Yo what paint gun did you use? Can I borrow it? I’m going to respray my car soon.

The jambs are gonna get done soon with undercoat then I’m gonna put the carpet down too.
The Wing is from a 2001 Celica GT

I paid the guy $100 to use his facility. He is a good Napa customer who I built rapport with. He typically only does tractors but he hooked me up cuz he likes me (for some reason lol) so it’s not a gun I can loan you! Sorry man

never heard of that and thought the same… big project but seems alright.:ahh

240 trucks are F’IN awsome. If i had some balls to cut mine up (minus the money) id do it!

The only thing that cost money in making a 180-truck is buying the rear window out of an old s10 and making the roll cage for support. If you can weld you can truck an s13 for $400

http://www.drifting.com/forums/attachments/pictures-and-video-clips/9494-sil-eight-truck-pics-needed-180sx_cortado.jpg

i think that’s just retarded (in a bad way), but whatever :lol

plus when you have a nice spacious hatchback they go "oh lemme fuck myself over and cut shit so my car is 1/3 the size it was

I’d rather do a Sil-Truck using a coupe but that’s just my 2 cents.

:number1 +1