Ess Fore (iamderrik)

went out met up with Derrik to shoot his S4 … Ryan, Damir, and Nicole came along and hung out as well as helped out :hug … not the usual locations that i choose but this shoot was all about the sky as it was one of the best ones i have ever had the pleasure to shoot with so most of the focus was on that … had a very hard time shooting into the sun with a silver car with black wheels … the contrast and flairs were out of control but i tried to minimize that as much as possible … as always i love to hear comments good or bad and if ya like em check out
CFD Productions on facebook and like the page!

Killin it as usual! LOVE the location of 5 and 7 and the skies in 3 and 11 are ridiculous. The combination of the clouds and sunset lighting on the car in 3 is really cool.

ITs A DOUBLE RIG SHOT! ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY lol

So awesome. Very nice set. Loving 7,9, and 10.

in all reality your car was so easy to edit compared to the S4 … ill prob tag along when it gets a proper shoot

thx dude! btw what do you mean all the way across the sky?

Huge +rep only because u can see my apartment building in Number 2

You goons were out side and no one hit me up?? WTF!

check your text message logs from me…

Ohhh, it was two days ago. Was not here.

Like ‘Double Rainbow’ :lol

#2 is cashhhh, i love it, nice work dude

Pics came out great! number 3 and 7…:excited

I know that location. Im sure AMD does as well. Classic silver Audi shoot. Looks great as usual. The sky in 2 and 11 is perfect!

No drop in skies, Dan? :excited
I know where the parking deck is from Nicoles shot now!

I wasn’t even there for this one, Nick haha!

amazing pics

sup qt? :rofl

Great work, love the two car rolling shot

I DONT REMEMBER GIVING PERMISSION TO SHOOT IN MY PARKING GARAGE MOTHERFUCKERS

Better than I coulda done for you derrick :lol love the plate BTW

shots are awesome. owwdy lookin cash brutha.

Thanks broossss, very happy with the pictures for sure, spent a while waxing this bitch too