EVDO in buffalo?

So i thought they just still have not extended the network fully yet, but was talking to one of the guys at work and his phone is picking up EVDO in south buffalo and mine is not.

I pick it up when traveling so I know my phone is capable and set to grab it when available… wtf? Is everyone else getting EVDO in buffalo now?

i was lookin at that yesterday and its expensive but anyway in cheektowaga by the mall blockbuster has a laptop with it on there so i know its around here

Do it, do it now.

+1 for *228

Is that just for Verizon?

Pretty sure.

it’s only for verizon. would a PRL update enable you to pick up EVDO? i woudn’t think so.

doing it now wow im going to be pissed if i coulda had evdo this whole time.

wow… i suck for not doing that before :mad:

Ev running now :tup:

why the fuck do i pick it up in other area’s but wasn’t picking it up here???

I have the sprint sero plan, with free data (powervision), on a shitty lg phone.

Does this mean i can tether it to a laptop and get free wifi?

cause your prl list was not updated.

ive had evdo since i moved up here. and basically all the answers are above ha. /end chat

If your phone can support tethering. You should let sprint know though, I know there is a $15 a month charge w/ verizon, but there is not tethering support for all phones.

i can tether to my pc from my cell in buffalo… 226 kb/sec… not to shabby… makes the overnights go by quickly

whats the 99 add to it?

I get about the same with my Q, but I dont exactly pay verizon for the tethering since they dont have software out for the Q