ever get in one of those moods...

past week and a half i been in a weird ass funk. Like nothing makes me happy, im just all pissed off 24-7. Like people can be nice to me, and they say something that isn’t totally even mean, and i just wanna snap because im so fucking irritable.

so yeah, thats been my last week and a half. hope this week goes better.

yeah i have those moods 52 weeks a year

www.mydol.com

wtf? that is some korean website?

I have been in a funk. Not soo much negative, but doubting this “relationship” i am in :frowning:

indeed :finger: :kiss:

Been thinking of you too :naughty:

^ :slight_smile:

SHAG is a pimp

I know what ya mean about the moods …just seems like anytime anyone says anything to ya its irritating and you wanna strangle them

time to lay off the vicodins and percocettes people !

wish I had somethin …I wake up and wana choke everyone…its the trickle down thing from work then to home then to my gf and hockey …

choke the chicken is the remedy to a good day…

yeah i get in moods and i get really pissed off, i hate being nice to people some time… it really irritates me… i hate fake people, and sometimes i have to be fake just to go with the flow… it makes me want to break shit

Id need it from Jenna Jameson everyday to make me happy

x2 thats what I was thinking for these people or get a g/f for the first three months or so its like rabbits and then it just dies off :booty:

nah, i aint down w/ drugs00 legal or not. that shit is for the weak. so u wont see me shacking down w/ that any time soon.

as far as ass, that is not a problem either.

i am just in a pissy mood.

so today i made mass amounts of hot tea and read books all day. did something i enjoy doing that i have not had time to do recently.

its ok we’re here for you :grouphug:

Guinness is a drug. :finger:

but seriously, i hear what you’re saying. Ive been really irritable lately. I think the weather might have a lot to do with it. Its so dreary all the time. Kinda wears on the soul.

Agreed, winter (ie short daylight hours) and Northern Russia and Canada have statistically led to higher alcoholism and depression.

Come on Summer !!!